The truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 05:04 PM
The truth.
My dear friends.
It is said "you hurt the ones you love". It seems true. At least in my case.

The truth of the matter is I had a meltdown. I took it out on the forum. The drugs screwing with my brain, the pressure of dealing with this horrible disease alone. It got to me. Badly.

Last night I had a terrible experience. I will spare you the gruesome details, but my bathroom is covered in blood. I must try to clean it before my cleaner comes on Wednesday. They do not deal with blood.

I am concerned I do not have much longer to live. Without any family support of any kind, friends touring the world etc, I am very much alone.

Lately I have been having bad dreams, about the disease, about being back in hospital..... Last night deserved an ambulance, but I just couldn't take going back to hospital.

My brain is clearing, but then next monday I get those drugs back. It is supposed to be the last time. However the doctors are so concerned about the level of danger my cancer offers me, they are trying to extend the trial another 6 months. I have already been on the drug 6 months longer than any human alive.

I did not mean to hurt anyone. I am alone. Sometimes a little concerned/worried. And perhaps even scared. I am unsure.

I love you all. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 22 users Like Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: The truth.
we love you too Dale. I would come stay with you if it were possible. I'd bring you here if the insurance and medication was not impossible. I doubt you could get these drugs here, medicine is so backwards here in the US.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
15-10-2016, 05:09 PM
(15-10-2016 05:07 PM)skyking Wrote:  we love you too Dale. I would come stay with you if it were possible. I'd bring you here if the insurance and medication was not impossible. I doubt you could get these drugs here, medicine is so backwards here in the US.

Thanks mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-10-2016, 05:18 PM
You see, no one here is taking anything badly that you may have said or not said.
We know you are going through a very difficult time in your life so don't feel bad about it when you lash out sometimes.
I feel a bit like skyking right now, I'd come and offer you company if I could.
You don't even know me but I am one of those heartless heathens without morals that just wanna go ahead and help a person in need of help (excuse the sarcasm)
Well as I cannot come and offer you company and support face to face, I can at least offer you an open ear/eye over the internet.
You might not have family or friend close to where you live but you do have friends here and we want to help and support you.

If you are still bleeding (whatever the source of the bleeding is) please do yourself a favour and at least go to a doctor if you don't want to go to the emergency room. Have your doctor take care of it. Again, I'd drive you if I'd be closer but sadly cannot.
Don't give up, you are super strong. Look how far you have come! We are here for you if you need support.
If you want to talk, I am happy to offer you an ear. Just pm me and I give you my skype.

Take care, buddy.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
15-10-2016, 05:29 PM
I wasn't here for your posts, but there's little anyone in your state could say to wire me pissed-off. Take care of yourself, bud. Keep swingin'!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Thanks Leela.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 05:32 PM
(15-10-2016 05:29 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I wasn't here for your posts, but there's little anyone in your state could say to wire me pissed-off. Take care of yourself, bud. Keep swingin'!

Thanks mate.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 05:41 PM
You just be you. The good, the bad and the ugly - we love you here. We know what drugs do. We get it. I was hoping you were taking it out on us, you can do that and still have a soft place to fall here.

We will always be a soft place to fall for you! Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
15-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Yabut, who are you?

Just trying to make you smile, mate.

We never judged. I hope things improve.

Hug

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
15-10-2016, 06:01 PM
You are missed my friend. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post