The truth about PhD creationists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2015, 06:29 PM
The truth about PhD creationists.
This is funny.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Banjo's post
16-10-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: The truth about PhD creationists.
Humphreys lied about redshift quantization, you have to wonder why he would lie about this. Is his promotion of crackpot creationist theories the only way he gets any respect? He doesn't generate anything but dismissal in scientific circles because of his advocating of nutter theories. His career is one of embarrassment, but he continues on for the creationist cause.

When he sits there and discusses redshift quantization, is he completely ignorant of subsequent research done in the decades after the flawed 1973 redshift study?

Or is he deliberately lying about it, because his creationist schtick is the only way to generate faux respect in the delusional creationist bubble world, and he profits from perpetuating it?

This is yet another instance where you can't distinguish the faithful from the fraudulent. Even when he's proven wrong, he can go on saying the same disproven things and the schmucks that fall for this will never care as long as they can continue believing.

Humphreys knows that the bubble he lives in allows him to make huge mistakes and he will never be rejected for it, it's all about fleecing the flock and it's a flock that desperately wants to be fleeced. As long as you don't care about your own intellectual integrity or credibility outside your bubble, how can you lose?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
16-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Phd = Piled higher and deeper??? (as in BS)

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-10-2015, 07:06 AM
One of my fav YouTubes. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2015, 07:09 AM
I pray to the Dark Lord, Darwin, every day before I sacrifice my fossils to him.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
16-10-2015, 08:23 AM
You sacrifice fossils!? Blasphemer! Those are holy relics of our Lord and Savior the FSM!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-10-2015, 08:30 AM
(16-10-2015 08:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You sacrifice fossils!? Blasphemer! Those are holy relics of our Lord and Savior the FSM!

You wouldn't believe how damn hard it is to cut a fossilized brachiopod's throat or rip out the heart of a 290 million year old clam.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 6 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
16-10-2015, 10:35 AM
(15-10-2015 06:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is funny.

It is sad. These aren't stupid people but the cognitive dissonance that they live with is extreme. At some level they have to know that they are denying reality.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Here is another one, this is the doctoral dissertation of Kent Hovind https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hov...tation.pdf
I've written better papers in 9th grade English than that pile, I'm pretty sure no dissertation should start with Hello My name is

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 2 users Like Worom's post
19-10-2015, 07:06 PM
(19-10-2015 09:48 AM)Worom Wrote:  Here is another one, this is the doctoral dissertation of Kent Hovind https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hov...tation.pdf
I've written better papers in 9th grade English than that pile, I'm pretty sure no dissertation should start with Hello My name is

I was having a heated online discussion about Hovind and sent the person Hovind's elementary school book report. It was very satisfying.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post