The truth about PhD creationists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: The truth about PhD creationists.
(19-10-2015 09:48 AM)Worom Wrote:  I'm pretty sure no dissertation should start with Hello My name is Bruce?

OhmyWink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-11-2015, 08:31 PM
That video was pretty entertaining and incredibly depressing-back to Doctor Who for me!
20-11-2015, 08:48 PM
(19-10-2015 09:48 AM)Worom Wrote:  Here is another one, this is the doctoral dissertation of Kent Hovind https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hov...tation.pdf
I've written better papers in 9th grade English than that pile, I'm pretty sure no dissertation should start with Hello My name is

Arghhhhhhhhh.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
21-11-2015, 06:52 AM
(19-10-2015 09:48 AM)Worom Wrote:  Here is another one, this is the doctoral dissertation of Kent Hovind https://file.wikileaks.org/file/kent-hov...tation.pdf
I've written better papers in 9th grade English than that pile, I'm pretty sure no dissertation should start with Hello My name is

The Irrelgiosophy podcast went through Hovind's dissertation, sort of like a MST3K version.

This is a classic example of the degree-from-a-crackerjack-box.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition