The truth must be told!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: The truth must be told!
I watched the whole thing, and I have fallen prey to my typical reaction when I see or hear something that perplexes me to the point of total befuddlement.

I Dave Silverman'd just then..

I have never heard of this shit before and I want to know, what kind of drugs are these perpetrators of this crap taking?

and where can I get some?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 09:11 AM
(07-10-2012 08:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have never heard of this shit before and I want to know, what kind of drugs are these perpetrators of this crap taking?

It's called "Extract of Snake Oil" available now at all reputable (and disreputable) churches and woo-shops.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-10-2012, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 12:25 PM by Misanthropik.)
..................The FUCK am I watching?!?!

I've been up for 22 hours, I just wanna go to bed Sadcryface2

EDIT:

When it started, it seemed like a bunch of boring bank shit (the kind of thing you hear on those late-night infomercials). But based on the comments here on the forum, I figured I'd stick around to see what all the "stupidity" was about. So I'm watching, and suddenly she's tapping on something. I'm like "Wtf?", but I figured I didn't understand the first few minutes, so maybe I just missed something, and it'll be resolved momentarily. So I keep watching, and it starts to dawn on me that she's doing some kind of woo-woo voo-doo shit. At first it was funny, so I rolled my eyes and rested my tired head on my hand; but I kept watching. Then I realized that the more she taps, the more I felt myself really, REALLY wishing she'd get cancer so she'd shut the fuck up and get her miserable deluded fucking existence off this earth. But I kept watching to see what she'd do next. So then she starts tapping her face and, in my sleep-deprived state, I just start bawling my eyes out because she exists and there's nothing I can do to change that and she's on my computer screen and she wont shut the fuck up and these people really fucking exist in this world and they're actually PERMITTED to do so and we're forced to share a planetary body with them and then I made the mistake of scrolling through the comments on the video and oh my fucking god people are eating it up (!!!) and I want so badly to say something to them but I know it wont register in their simple stupid little heads and why the fu-hu-hu-ck wont 3:00 just show up so I can get the fuck out of here and get the kid to his house so I can come home and go the fuck to bed....*Sobbing*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I think the worst part for me was the comment section. I mean I was expecting stupid people and woo. But REALLY? This just made me sadSadcryface

I ate the eleven Hunters before me Smile
[+] 2 users Like TwelfthHunter's post
09-10-2012, 12:45 PM
(29-09-2012 08:38 PM)GoNzOTW Wrote:  No ban can stop me! Smile

That was a result of our admin and our silly theist mod betting as to whom could ban the most bots in the shortest amount of time.

You were a victim of circumstance.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
I think she tapped herself in the head too many times with a hammer as a child. Now, I bet she doesn't have enough brain power left to tap & chew gum at the same time.

A thinking man has ideas that evolve. My religion right now is waffles...I'm a Jemima's Witness. Wink
[+] 2 users Like Pragmatist's post
09-10-2012, 02:31 PM
(30-09-2012 03:27 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 02:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I lied. I am still massaging my eyes. This video was almost as hard to get through as the Darwin destroying Wendy Wright. Shocking

The Darwin? I missed that one. Big Grin

Darwin disproved Wendy Wright from beyond the grave, bro.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
09-10-2012, 03:34 PM
(09-10-2012 12:12 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  ..................The FUCK am I watching?!?!

I've been up for 22 hours, I just wanna go to bed Sadcryface2

EDIT:

When it started, it seemed like a bunch of boring bank shit (the kind of thing you hear on those late-night infomercials). But based on the comments here on the forum, I figured I'd stick around to see what all the "stupidity" was about. So I'm watching, and suddenly she's tapping on something. I'm like "Wtf?", but I figured I didn't understand the first few minutes, so maybe I just missed something, and it'll be resolved momentarily. So I keep watching, and it starts to dawn on me that she's doing some kind of woo-woo voo-doo shit. At first it was funny, so I rolled my eyes and rested my tired head on my hand; but I kept watching. Then I realized that the more she taps, the more I felt myself really, REALLY wishing she'd get cancer so she'd shut the fuck up and get her miserable deluded fucking existence off this earth. But I kept watching to see what she'd do next. So then she starts tapping her face and, in my sleep-deprived state, I just start bawling my eyes out because she exists and there's nothing I can do to change that and she's on my computer screen and she wont shut the fuck up and these people really fucking exist in this world and they're actually PERMITTED to do so and we're forced to share a planetary body with them and then I made the mistake of scrolling through the comments on the video and oh my fucking god people are eating it up (!!!) and I want so badly to say something to them but I know it wont register in their simple stupid little heads and why the fu-hu-hu-ck wont 3:00 just show up so I can get the fuck out of here and get the kid to his house so I can come home and go the fuck to bed....*Sobbing*

Maybe you were blocking the bed?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
I'd like to point out that, since clicking on the link and being directed to the video on Youtube; I now have a shit-load of "tapping" videos in my suggestion box.

Thanks OP.

Dick. Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Misanthropik's post
10-10-2012, 11:51 AM
If she goes bankrupt, it's me. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ukraine Crisis-What you're not being told. bemore 6 223 14-03-2014 05:49 PM
Last Post: Sam
  My inbox exploded with the "TRUTH!" Decker Shado 16 911 08-12-2012 01:34 PM
Last Post: Arctic_Guy
  The Truth About Conspiracy Theories. Nappa 45 2,082 22-09-2012 09:22 AM
Last Post: bemore
  Is Dalai Lama a lier? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement BlahBlokesBraBroke 6 1,178 11-04-2012 09:35 PM
Last Post: BlahBlokesBraBroke