The truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 06:18 PM
RE: The truth.
No matter where you are or how you feel, you will never be alone here, Dale. Just take care of you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
15-10-2016, 06:24 PM
You are loved, Banjo. Heart
You take care of you.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-10-2016, 06:39 PM
(15-10-2016 05:53 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yabut, who are you?

Just trying to make you smile, mate.

We never judged. I hope things improve.

Hug

Thank you. It has been a trying time.

(15-10-2016 06:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are missed my friend. Heart

I missed everyone. You especially.

(15-10-2016 06:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  No matter where you are or how you feel, you will never be alone here, Dale. Just take care of you.

Thanks Bud. Will try.

(15-10-2016 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  You are loved, Banjo. Heart
You take care of you.

I am trying, but I am finding it difficult lately. All sorts of things are happening. For example, my skin peels off my feet. The doctors do not know why. Nor do they know how to stop it. Happily my feet are numb. So there is no pain.

Weird stuff like this keeps happening. Like my blood loss last night. It started all of a sudden. I must have lost a litre.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 06:42 PM
(15-10-2016 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 05:53 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yabut, who are you?

Just trying to make you smile, mate.

We never judged. I hope things improve.

Hug

Thank you. It has been a trying time.

(15-10-2016 06:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are missed my friend. Heart

I missed everyone. You especially.

(15-10-2016 06:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  No matter where you are or how you feel, you will never be alone here, Dale. Just take care of you.

Thanks Bud. Will try.

(15-10-2016 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  You are loved, Banjo. Heart
You take care of you.

I am trying, but I am finding it difficult lately. All sorts of things are happening. For example, my skin peels off my feet. The doctors do not know why. Nor do they know how to stop it. Happily my feet are numb. So there is no pain.

Weird stuff like this keeps happening. Like my blood loss last night. It started all of a sudden. I must have lost a litre.

Better go for a re-fill. It's hard on your body to have to manufacture the replacement.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-10-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm so glad u came back. Please stay. Everyone here understands that you're going through a lot. I'm sorry you're there by yourself, but please know we are all here for you any time-day or night. We miss you, Banjo. Heart Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2016, 06:46 PM
My goodness. There is no one here more loved than you Banjo. You are wonderful in every way. You are kind, thoughtful, intelligent and talented. We really don't give a shit what you do or say because we all know what drugs do to the brain and who you really are. It's ok to let that go....don't be embarrassed by it. Sometimes you say very profound things while on drugs. Sometimes you say nonsense. But guess what, we really, really don't care.

Every one of us would love to meet you in person. We'd all love to have you over for dinner if we could, to help you if we could, but this damned planet is so big. Thankfully the internet brings you to us.

Perhaps there could be a Skype thread set up on the forum so it's members could chat with you. It's not the same as being in the same room but it might be better than typing on a keyboard Your Forum Family is strong for you. We all love you, my brother.

Heart Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Quote:For example, my skin peels off my feet. The doctors do not know why.

Maybe you're actually a lizard and you're shedding your skin to take your final form as our giant lizard overlord?
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
15-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Thanks to ELK's post, I knew he had been communicating with you. And he's a drummer, too, so I was glad.

But now I'm glad you posted, again, too.

Luv ya, Dale. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-10-2016, 07:16 PM
(15-10-2016 06:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Better go for a re-fill. It's hard on your body to have to manufacture the replacement.

Yeah. Very true.

(15-10-2016 06:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm so glad u came back. Please stay. Everyone here understands that you're going through a lot. I'm sorry you're there by yourself, but please know we are all here for you any time-day or night. We miss you, Banjo. Heart Hug

Thanks Jenny. Smile

(15-10-2016 06:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My goodness. There is no one here more loved than you Banjo. You are wonderful in every way. You are kind, thoughtful, intelligent and talented. We really don't give a shit what you do or say because we all know what drugs do to the brain and who you really are. It's ok to let that go....don't be embarrassed by it. Sometimes you say very profound things while on drugs. Sometimes you say nonsense. But guess what, we really, really don't care.

Every one of us would love to meet you in person. We'd all love to have you over for dinner if we could, to help you if we could, but this damned planet is so big. Thankfully the internet brings you to us.

Perhaps there could be a Skype thread set up on the forum so it's members could chat with you. It's not the same as being in the same room but it might be better than typing on a keyboard Your Forum Family is strong for you. We all love you, my brother.

Heart Hug

Thanks so much. Smile

(15-10-2016 06:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:For example, my skin peels off my feet. The doctors do not know why.

Maybe you're actually a lizard and you're shedding your skin to take your final form as our giant lizard overlord?

That can't be true. I just bought this T shirt.

[Image: tshirt-no-gods-no-masters-001000915560.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 07:17 PM
(15-10-2016 07:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Thanks to ELK's post, I knew he had been communicating with you. And he's a drummer, too, so I was glad.

But now I'm glad you posted, again, too.

Luv ya, Dale. Hug

Elk posted?

Banjo.