The truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: The truth.
Man, Dale, I'm sorry you had such a bad time of it. Sad

Keep fighting, man... to your last ounce of strength to take your last breath. This world needs you. At least our little corner of it does.

They're not kidding. You're really a hero to a lot of us, and we love you so much.

I wish I wasn't in the USA with our fucked up medical system, or you could stay with me and I'd clean up any blood that needed cleaning.

You'd have to earn your keep by teaching my kid how to play drums, and talking with me about classic warbirds and Roman and medieval military history, of course. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Dale,

There isn’t a day when I log on that I don’t check to see if you’ve been around or posted. I had noticed you visited without posting and that was fine, I knew you were still with us.

You need to know that you have sincerely touched the lives of many of us here including mine. I don’t know anyone as strong or more full of life than you. You are an inspiration and an example of how life should be lived.

Hunter Thompson must have had you in mind when he penned this:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

A warm hug to you mate.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
15-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Love you too, Dale. Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
15-10-2016, 09:37 PM
(15-10-2016 08:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I missed the meltdown and I wouldn't have cared if I had seen it 'cause you're a fucking [q]institution[/q] on this forum man. Place just don't feel the same, just like when jenny or nurse ain't around. Don't go disappearing like that again ya hear? I'll send the fisting gorilla after ya!

<3

(15-10-2016 08:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've been worried but Elk's post said you were getting back to percussing, so that eased our minds a bit.

Weird shit is certainly happening to you - at least you're not bored. Big Grin

(15-10-2016 08:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 08:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I missed the meltdown and I wouldn't have cared if I had seen it 'cause you're a fucking [q]institution[/q] on this forum man. Place just don't feel the same, just like when jenny or nurse ain't around. Don't go disappearing like that again ya hear? I'll send the fisting gorilla after ya!

<3

Awww Tongue

This place isn't the same without *all* of you guys here either. Heart And you're the best with your kicking ass and taking names troll posts, WD. It sure is entertaining watching you annihilate them one by one Laugh out load

(15-10-2016 08:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Love you Dale. Whatever comes your way, we are here for you. Again, you're loved. And I wish I could be there to help you more.

Hug and Heart

You're my hero.

(15-10-2016 09:05 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Man, Dale, I'm sorry you had such a bad time of it. Sad

Keep fighting, man... to your last ounce of strength to take your last breath. This world needs you. At least our little corner of it does.

They're not kidding. You're really a hero to a lot of us, and we love you so much.

I wish I wasn't in the USA with our fucked up medical system, or you could stay with me and I'd clean up any blood that needed cleaning.

You'd have to earn your keep by teaching my kid how to play drums, and talking with me about classic warbirds and Roman and medieval military history, of course. Big Grin

(15-10-2016 09:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dale,

There isn’t a day when I log on that I don’t check to see if you’ve been around or posted. I had noticed you visited without posting and that was fine, I knew you were still with us.

You need to know that you have sincerely touched the lives of many of us here including mine. I don’t know anyone as strong or more full of life than you. You are an inspiration and an example of how life should be lived.

Hunter Thompson must have had you in mind when he penned this:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

A warm hug to you mate.

(15-10-2016 09:19 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Love you too, Dale. Hug

I am deeply touched and humbled by all of the above. It means more than I can say.

I just returned from having a full lunch with a salad entree and lamb and veges plus loads of water. I then went and did my shopping. I replaced all my cleaning liquids and disinfectants. Smile

Chas, weird is right.

And it has been quite the ride. Next week it's back to the friggin' drugs.

I won't ever throw in the towel. Eric's loss still affects me deeply. I won't go to that length. Bugger that for a joke!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 10:20 PM
[Image: never-give-upeditwpattern.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
16-10-2016, 12:40 AM
It's good to see you back. I missed your presence here.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
16-10-2016, 01:36 AM
At work.

Hug

Thumbsup

Remember Banjo I'm a phone call away and bugger all distance.

Am always ready to help!
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
16-10-2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks guys.

I did not know that Peebo. Perhaps it is a reaction to all the right wing politics at work in Australia?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-10-2016, 04:10 AM
At work.

(16-10-2016 03:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.

I did not know that Peebo. Perhaps it is a reaction to all the right wing politics at work in Australia?

Nah, I just think it's a hold over from days gone by.

From fading memory I do believe the 'first' Unions were formed in Melbourne back maybe about the times of the gold rush?

Least ways am pretty sure Melbourne is one of the few places to have a holiday dedicated to 'Unionism'.

I think the 'Brother' aspect is something that slid in with Marxism back in the day of 'Workers' vs 'owners/boss' type thing.

Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
16-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Make sure you mention the bleeding to the docs mate, I know you are alone in the physical world but in the virtual world you have literally hundreds of people who love and care about you. Hug
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post