The truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: The truth.
(16-10-2016 01:36 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Hug

Thumbsup

Remember Banjo I'm a phone call away and bugger all distance.

Am always ready to help!

you rock, Peebothuhul Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
16-10-2016, 08:54 AM
I've lost my shit on the forum multiple times... and you know what, they just open up their arms and accept everything about you... good and bad. That's what makes this place so special.

It's a family. Families fight. But, they love each other and understand the human condition.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 10 users Like kingschosen's post
16-10-2016, 09:06 AM
At work.

(16-10-2016 08:54 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've lost my shit on the forum multiple times... and you know what, they just open up their arms and accept everything about you... good and bad. That's what makes this place so special.

It's a family. Families fight. But, they love each other and understand the human condition.

Hug

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Dale, I can't imagine what you're going through. Like many other, I was a bit relieved by ELKs post in that you are still keeping the beats. I wish you didn't feel so alone but rest assured, you aren't. Even though thousands of miles separate us, we are all still linked, even if only virtually.

I hope this cheers you up, it always makes me smile and I play it over and over because it is so damn catchy.

https://youtu.be/mD2xXNg_Vy8

Take care buddy.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
16-10-2016, 10:02 AM
(15-10-2016 09:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I replaced all my cleaning liquids and disinfectants. Smile

Please tell me that you asked the sales staff for good ways to get blood out of a carpet... I just have this picture of you standing there, shopping cart full of cleaning supplies. Throw in some duct tape, plastic sheeting, lol. Asking them for ways to clean blood out of a carpet. Quickly.... Big Grin

It's really good to hear from you. We've noted your absence, but as others said, a couple of posters mentioned that you were hanging out, doing your stuff.

It's good to see you back. You are certainly an inspiration. Thumbsup

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-10-2016, 02:03 PM
(16-10-2016 09:19 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Dale, I can't imagine what you're going through. Like many other, I was a bit relieved by ELKs post in that you are still keeping the beats. I wish you didn't feel so alone but rest assured, you aren't. Even though thousands of miles separate us, we are all still linked, even if only virtually.

I hope this cheers you up, it always makes me smile and I play it over and over because it is so damn catchy.

Take care buddy.

You bastard! You made me burn my coffee. Big Grin

I got so into it I forgot the coffee pot was on the stove. It finished and I could hear coffee going everywhere. Big Grin

It was worth it. Thanks.
Wink

(16-10-2016 10:02 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 09:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I replaced all my cleaning liquids and disinfectants. Smile

Please tell me that you asked the sales staff for good ways to get blood out of a carpet... I just have this picture of you standing there, shopping cart full of cleaning supplies. Throw in some duct tape, plastic sheeting, lol. Asking them for ways to clean blood out of a carpet. Quickly.... Big Grin

It's really good to hear from you. We've noted your absence, but as others said, a couple of posters mentioned that you were hanging out, doing your stuff.

It's good to see you back. You are certainly an inspiration. Thumbsup

I will indeed. I tried to get out the blood but it has left a stain. I shall do my best.

Thanks mate. Smile

Many thanks KC. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 02:37 PM
(16-10-2016 09:19 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Dale, I can't imagine what you're going through. Like many other, I was a bit relieved by ELKs post in that you are still keeping the beats. I wish you didn't feel so alone but rest assured, you aren't. Even though thousands of miles separate us, we are all still linked, even if only virtually.

Take care buddy.

Those guys were great! Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
16-10-2016, 02:45 PM
What others said, mate.

We are always willing to listen is it helps lighten your load.

I have seen enough mental suffering to know a little of its effects, both physically and emotionally.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
16-10-2016, 02:49 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Good to hear from you Banjo. You have been missed here. Keep hanging in there man.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post