The truth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: The truth.
(16-10-2016 02:52 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Good to hear from you Banjo. You have been missed here. Keep hanging in there man.

Thanks mate.

It's been a hard year following on from another even harder year. Big Grin

Hopefully next year will be different. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Tell you what, motherfuck... you're only allowed to worry after earmuffs is banned. Wink

Contentious old fucks are the bedrock around here. I shouldn't have to tell you this shit.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-10-2016, 04:29 PM
(16-10-2016 03:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Tell you what, motherfuck... you're only allowed to worry after earmuffs is banned. Wink

Contentious old fucks are the bedrock around here. I shouldn't have to tell you this shit.

Agreed. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 04:45 PM
I'm glad to see you're back. I wish there was more I could do for you aside from virtual hugs and such.

You've been a big inspiration that's helped me slowly get over my anxiety--if you can kick cancer's sorry ass whilst taking some pretty serious meds, then I should at least be able to throw off some fake fears.

I too hope things will ease up on you. We don't care about any craziness, but it must take a toll on you. Just know you'll always have a spot here.

Stay well Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
16-10-2016, 04:47 PM
(16-10-2016 04:45 PM)Loom Wrote:  I'm glad to see you're back. I wish there was more I could do for you aside from virtual hugs and such.

You've been a big inspiration that's helped me slowly get over my anxiety--if you can kick cancer's sorry ass whilst taking some pretty serious meds, then I should at least be able to throw off some fake fears.

I too hope things will ease up on you. We don't care about any craziness, but it must take a toll on you. Just know you'll always have a spot here.

Stay well Heart

Thanks Loom. One day at a time eh? Smile

I leave for the hospital in just over an hour. It never seems to end. Cest la vie.

Banjo.
17-10-2016, 12:30 PM
My dear Dale,
You do not need to apologise to any of us here. We know you and love you, we know you have problems which probably non of us could cope with nearly as well as you do. So what if you loose it sometimes? That isn't going to change the way we think of you. You have kept us informed of your progress so we do understand and love you no matter what.
Hang in there mate.
Steve

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 3 users Like stevec's post
17-10-2016, 01:12 PM
(16-10-2016 03:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Contentious old fucks are the bedrock around here.

Who are you calling old? Angry

Contentious fucks are fine though. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-10-2016, 02:07 PM
(17-10-2016 01:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Contentious old fucks are the bedrock around here.

How do you feel about kids on your lawn, ya geezer?

Glad you're still around Banjo Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-10-2016, 04:09 PM
(17-10-2016 12:30 PM)stevec Wrote:  My dear Dale,
You do not need to apologise to any of us here. We know you and love you, we know you have problems which probably non of us could cope with nearly as well as you do. So what if you loose it sometimes? That isn't going to change the way we think of you. You have kept us informed of your progress so we do understand and love you no matter what.
Hang in there mate.
Steve

Thanks Steve.

(17-10-2016 01:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Probably me. Wink

(17-10-2016 02:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 01:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Who are you calling old? Angry

How do you feel about kids on your lawn, ya geezer?

Glad you're still around Banjo Smile

I avoid lawns at all costs. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post