The united states of amnesia and the manufacturing of dissent.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: The united states of amnesia and the manufacturing of dissent.
Is it bad that I saw the title and knew it was an I and I post?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post
05-11-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: The united states of amnesia and the manufacturing of dissent.
(04-11-2012 09:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 09:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've finally discovered why your posts always seem so silly. It's not because you bring up radical ideas. It's that you seem surprised by the information that you share. I don't know anyone who doesn't know the US has an intelligence community that puts our foreign policy into play. You're like talking to someone who just recently learned the Bay of Pigs was a CIA sponsored fiasco.

Was the Arab Spring supported by the West? Of course it was. It would be nice to return to the Isolationism of the 1930s, but governments rarely go backwards in time. The US will continue to protect its interests, as will China, as will Russia, as will any nation big enough to protect it's interests.

So that returns us to Earmuffs poignant response: What's your point?
I am not surprised, I am stating that most americans don't know or don't care about the things I mentioned in the op.

There are people on this forum that didn't know or don't believe that the U.S. ever supported alqaeda (even when they were fighting the Soviet Union). I thought that was common knowledge.
This forum ain't "most Americans." You... diplodocus. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 04:39 PM
The united states of amnesia and the manufacturing of dissent.
(05-11-2012 06:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 11:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There are people who are 14 and probably didn't see Rambo 3. If they had, they'd have a much better grasp on world history. Drinking Beverage
Are referring to the story line of Rambo III? Or are you referring to the end where the movie was dedicated to the radical islamic fighters (alqaeda) in afghanistan?

Yes.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user