The universe in a collider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2010, 03:10 AM
RE: The universe in a collider
It wasn't Ted who was trying to make beer and caused the universe, it was clearly Ukko. Because of the explosion all the ingredients were blown all over the universe. He searched for some for billions of years, and then found earth which had alot of the ingredients. He designed humans to make and sacrifice beer for him. Everything was going great, but then the Christians came and started converting his people to Christianity. Soon he would have nothing to drink anymore, and at the time he was too drunk to stop the Christians. Now he's having the worst hang over and he's gonna explode 23.12.2012 and ruin everyones christmas

Makes sense. This could become something.
Quote:OK, I say we start an official church of Ted.
You do that, then we can see whos church is the right one and start killing each other. Wink

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2010, 11:04 AM
RE: The universe in a collider
Quote:Now he's having the worst hang over and he's gonna explode 23.12.2012 and ruin everyones christmas

I lol'd so hard. xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply