The universe is intelligently designed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: The universe is intelligently designed
Then your god's love is worthless.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
09-04-2017, 11:09 PM
(09-04-2017 11:07 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 10:58 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe came from nothing.

No evidence for this. The current best-supported theory suggests that our universe came from the expansion of highly condensed matter/energy -- which is clearly not "nothing."

Furthermore, due to the existence of quantum fluctuations (whereby particles pop in and out of existence), I have reason to suspect that there has never been pure "nothing" at any time in the past.

None of your ideas support the existence of any gods, or that "love" is a force rather than an emotion experienced by sentient beings. At some point you're going to have to do some actual research rather than just making crap up and calling it "the truth."
Yeah the universe came from nothing. It's common sense. Yes the fact that nothingness is infinite means God's can come out of nothingness. Life is perfect because we came from nothing.
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2017, 11:11 PM
You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Stop pretending you know something about physics. I've had cats who had a better grasp of it.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
09-04-2017, 11:12 PM
(09-04-2017 11:11 PM)Astreja Wrote:  You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Stop pretending you know something about physics. I've had cats who had a better grasp of it.
It's common sense how the universe came to be. The simple answer is the right answer. Like we came from nothing.
09-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Your "simple answer" is demonstrably wrong, and common sense is likewise wrong in this particular case. Astrophysicists are far more likely to have it right, because they've been spending their time taking measurements of things like the background cosmic radiation rather than just making shit up.

09-04-2017, 11:22 PM
(09-04-2017 11:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Your "simple answer" is demonstrably wrong, and common sense is likewise wrong in this particular case. Astrophysicists are far more likely to have it right, because they've been spending their time taking measurements of things like the background cosmic radiation rather than just making shit up.
My answer is right. Everything came from nothing. The universe is nothingness condensed by time. Making God real.
09-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Produce actual data to support what you're saying, rather than spamming and re-spamming your unsupported assertion.

09-04-2017, 11:27 PM
(09-04-2017 11:25 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Produce actual data to support what you're saying, rather than spamming and re-spamming your unsupported assertion.
I don't need to. The simple answer is always the right answer. Everything came from nothing, nothingness is infinite. Meaning God exists.
09-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Ah. So you don't actually have any data, then. Didn't think so.

09-04-2017, 11:31 PM
(09-04-2017 11:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Ah. So you don't actually have any data, then. Didn't think so.
It's just common sense how the universe and God came to be. You have to be stupid if you think the universe came from something. Life is proof of God. Life is perfect.