12-04-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: The universe is intelligently designed
Ya'll sure do like them trolls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
12-04-2017, 06:14 AM
(12-04-2017 06:11 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Ya'll sure do like them trolls.

We are all trolls here. Evil_monster

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-04-2017, 06:14 AM

This one's not as entertaining as theBorg. I kinda miss the little non compis mentis fella.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2017, 06:16 AM
(12-04-2017 06:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

This one's not as entertaining as theBorg. I kinda miss the little non compis mentis fella.

[Image: Gwm1J1l.jpg]

He was an insult to the collective. He needed to be assimilated. Evil_monster

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-04-2017, 06:35 AM
(12-04-2017 06:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

We are all trolls here. Evil_monster

"We all troll down here!"
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
12-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Anybody but me get the impression that Slipknot hopes that at some point, his god's gonna fuck him? Cancer, torture, natural disasters, heat death of the sun...it's all good, because SK's gonna get him some at last.
12-04-2017, 09:20 AM
(12-04-2017 08:45 AM)julep Wrote:  Anybody but me get the impression that Slipknot hopes that at some point, his god's gonna fuck him? Cancer, torture, natural disasters, heat death of the sun...it's all good, because SK's gonna get him some at last.

Like mark dreher ? Who said god was a woman who sat on his lap and gave him plenty of tongue. Yes
12-04-2017, 09:23 AM
(09-04-2017 06:15 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God is infinitely intelligent. She can do what she wants. So she made the universe. You can tell the universe is intelligently designed from how perfect it is. We have stuff like love, sex, fiction, music, and video games. All stuff that is intelligently designed. It's all perfect, nothing is random about the universe. It all came from a designer. If the universe didn't have a designer, then everything would be random and not make sense. Because the universe has a designer, everything makes sense.

Is this a bad joke?

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
12-04-2017, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 09:43 AM by adey67.)
(12-04-2017 09:23 AM)Naielis Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:15 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God is infinitely intelligent. She can do what she wants. So she made the universe. You can tell the universe is intelligently designed from how perfect it is. We have stuff like love, sex, fiction, music, and video games. All stuff that is intelligently designed. It's all perfect, nothing is random about the universe. It all came from a designer. If the universe didn't have a designer, then everything would be random and not make sense. Because the universe has a designer, everything makes sense.

Is this a bad joke?

Its a kid trolling from his moms basement, no doubt he finds it intensely funny, soo many crazies here recently you wouldn't believe. How are you BTW ? Haven't seen much of you here recently, hope your studies are going well.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-04-2017, 09:46 AM
(12-04-2017 09:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 09:23 AM)Naielis Wrote:  Is this a bad joke?

Its a kid trolling from his moms basement, no doubt he finds it intensely funny, soo many crazies here recently you wouldn't believe. How are you BTW ? Haven't seen much of you here recently, hope your studies are going well.

I've been talking to Bucky and others a lot on the philosophy thread and it's not really getting anywhere new. I'm doing well though. I finished my project on materialism and passed with honors. And I'm now trying to learn more on epistemology while also speeding through linear algebra. I have a lot of free time now to do more studying since my project is done and my classes are wrapping up.

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
[+] 1 user Likes Naielis's post