The universe is intelligently designed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: The universe is intelligently designed
tomato soup

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(09-04-2017 06:53 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  We don't come from nothing.
The current theory is the big bang which doesn't say we come from nothing, it says that the universe was very small and underwent a rapid expansion.
We don't know what was before the big bang.

Just because we don't know doesn't mean "god did it".

Even under your theory, if there was nothing but there was God, then there wasn't nothing... there was God. So your own theory is a contradiction.
God came from nothingness too. Basically life is nothing but nothing condensed so tight it became aware of itself. It's infinite in power. Since nothingness is infinite, it lasts forever.

Where's your proof of God? Nothing can't condense, it's nothing. If you have infinite zeros you still only have zero. That makes zero sense. And how can it last forever? You just said that God arose from this nothingness, so the nothingness ended. You're contradicting yourself again.

[Image: oscar.png]
(09-04-2017 06:45 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God doesn't exist so how can he be in the picture?
She is the universe.

Are you her twat ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Trollolol Drinking Beverage
09-04-2017, 07:00 PM
[Image: 1dc1dcdf4ce273ab7f2674664d673f37.jpg]

That's a Brazilian dessert, called Romeo and Juliet Laugh out load Is it any wonder I love these people so (plus, I actually have both goiabada and cheese at home right now. Question is, am I capable of swallowing something with such a blatantly mushy name? on the other hand, I've been swallowing much more mush in the form of my books, so...)

And something from home, (not so) sweet home

[Image: c56c524c5c0.jpg]

[Image: product_1236.jpg]

Someone remind me, why are we feeding such a pathetic troll?

(Also, blue cheese is of the gods and I won't hear a word against it. Especially with figs. Of grapes. Or pears)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-04-2017, 07:01 PM
(09-04-2017 06:47 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That assumes "eternity" in the afterlife exists which there is no proof for.
Where's your proof?
We came from nothing and nothingness is infinite. That's where infinite intelligence comes from, that's God. Since nothingness is infinite, we have eternal life.

> Pardon me, but are you ALWAYS drunk? Dodgy
09-04-2017, 07:01 PM
(09-04-2017 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:53 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God came from nothingness too. Basically life is nothing but nothing condensed so tight it became aware of itself. It's infinite in power. Since nothingness is infinite, it lasts forever.

Where's your proof of God? Nothing can't condense, it's nothing. If you have infinite zeros you still only have zero. That makes zero sense. And how can it last forever? You just said that God arose from this nothingness, so the nothingness ended. You're contradicting yourself again.
If you add enough zeroes together it will equal 1.
09-04-2017, 07:02 PM
If you add enough negreps together, that equals a new record. Keep it up Thumbsup

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
09-04-2017, 07:03 PM
(09-04-2017 07:01 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Where's your proof of God? Nothing can't condense, it's nothing. If you have infinite zeros you still only have zero. That makes zero sense. And how can it last forever? You just said that God arose from this nothingness, so the nothingness ended. You're contradicting yourself again.
If you add enough zeroes together it will equal 1.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of math.
Prove it. Infinite zeroes equals zero, and you can't get higher then infinite.
If you're reaching 1 that means you weren't adding zeroes in which case you never had nothingness. Thus your whole thing about nothingness is wrong, according to your own theory. Again, contradiction.
None of any of this by the way is proof of God.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-04-2017, 07:03 PM
(09-04-2017 07:00 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: 1dc1dcdf4ce273ab7f2674664d673f37.jpg]

That's a Brazilian dessert, called Romeo and Juliet Laugh out load Is it any wonder I love these people so (plus, I actually have both goiabada and cheese at home right now. Question is, am I capable of swallowing something with such a blatantly mushy name? on the other hand, I've been swallowing much more mush in the form of my books, so...)

And something from home, (not so) sweet home

[Image: c56c524c5c0.jpg]

[Image: product_1236.jpg]

Someone remind me, why are we feeding such a pathetic troll?

> Hey! If everyone agrees to send him to The Penalty Box, I'm all for it. Thumbsup