The universe is intelligently designed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: The universe is intelligently designed
[Image: tumblr_inline_nsj9kfQWKv1sotg3q_500.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2017, 07:06 PM
(09-04-2017 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:01 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  If you add enough zeroes together it will equal 1.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of math.
Prove it. Infinite zeroes equals zero, and you can't get higher then infinite.
If you're reaching 1 that means you weren't adding zeroes in which case you never had nothingness. Thus your whole thing about nothingness is wrong, according to your own theory. Again, contradiction.
None of any of this by the way is proof of God.
Yes if you add enough zeroes together it will equal one. It's proof of God. Since nothingness is infinite.
09-04-2017, 07:08 PM
[Image: INtEec3o.jpeg]

09-04-2017, 07:12 PM
(09-04-2017 07:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of math.
Prove it. Infinite zeroes equals zero, and you can't get higher then infinite.
If you're reaching 1 that means you weren't adding zeroes in which case you never had nothingness. Thus your whole thing about nothingness is wrong, according to your own theory. Again, contradiction.
None of any of this by the way is proof of God.
Yes if you add enough zeroes together it will equal one. It's proof of God. Since nothingness is infinite.

Prove it.
Because if you add enough zeroes together you still get zero. That's how zero works.
You've proved nothing.

Admit it, you never thought about your little theory this much and so are really stretching here to make it work. You didn't realize how much you just blatantly contradicted yourself. I mean that's why it took you so long to make a post to explain that infinite zeroes added together equals one (even though it doesn't.).

It's ok if you have doubt, that's why this community is here. We help people who are having doubts, you're in a safe space here. There are many people that have been through a struggling time coming to terms with their de-conversion.

I understand that it is a very long process and you will not be accepting instantly, not this day or this week or this month even. But I'm sure you will think about what we have discussed here today, these contradictions and holes in your theory. You will think long and hard about it and you will eventually accept the truth that your theory is wrong. When you do, we will be here to help you through it.

Like I said, many people have struggled with their de-conversions, they know what it's like. This is a safe space for you here when the time comes.

Enjoy your life. I'm going to get some lunch.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2017, 07:15 PM
(09-04-2017 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Yes if you add enough zeroes together it will equal one. It's proof of God. Since nothingness is infinite.

Prove it.
Because if you add enough zeroes together you still get zero. That's how zero works.
You've proved nothing.

Admit it, you never thought about your little theory this much and so are really stretching here to make it work. You didn't realize how much you just blatantly contradicted yourself. I mean that's why it took you so long to make a post to explain that infinite zeroes added together equals one (even though it doesn't.).

It's ok if you have doubt, that's why this community is here. We help people who are having doubts, you're in a safe space here. There are many people that have been through a struggling time coming to terms with their de-conversion.

I understand that it is a very long process and you will not be accepting instantly, not this day or this week or this month even. But I'm sure you will think about what we have discussed here today, these contradictions and holes in your theory. You will think long and hard about it and you will eventually accept the truth that your theory is wrong. When you do, we will be here to help you through it.

Like I said, many people have struggled with their de-conversions, they know what it's like. This is a safe space for you here when the time comes.

We just don't have a big enough calculator to make so many zeroes equal 1.
09-04-2017, 07:16 PM
(09-04-2017 07:15 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Prove it.
You've proved nothing.

We just don't have a big enough calculator to make so many zeroes equal 1.

Hush my child, no more talk of such nonsense now. Shssss.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2017, 07:18 PM
(09-04-2017 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:15 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  We just don't have a big enough calculator to make so many zeroes equal 1.

Hush my child, no more talk of such nonsense now. Shssss.
The universe expands into nothingness, that's proof nothingness is infinite. God is just the nothingness in a more complex way.
09-04-2017, 07:19 PM
(09-04-2017 07:18 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hush my child, no more talk of such nonsense now. Shssss.
The universe expands into nothingness, that's proof nothingness is infinite. God is just the nothingness in a more complex way.

Isn't it time for your bedtime pills ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-04-2017, 07:21 PM
x = y.
Then x2 = xy.
Subtract the same thing from both sides:
x2 - y2 = xy - y2.
Dividing by (x-y), obtain
x + y = y.
Since x = y, we see that
2 y = y.
Thus 2 = 1, since we started with y nonzero.
Subtracting 1 from both sides,
1 = 0.
[Image: guy-takes-off-ones-set-of-sunglasses-but...aswell.gif]

09-04-2017, 07:36 PM
(09-04-2017 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 07:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Yes if you add enough zeroes together it will equal one. It's proof of God. Since nothingness is infinite.

Prove it.
You've proved nothing.

Who are you and what did you do with Earmuffs?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post