The universe only gets better

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 11:11 PM
The universe only gets better
The universe we live in is infinite. That means it only gets better. You have God and her creations. It goes on for all of eternity and only gets better. So everybody has eternal life and it never gets too boring. Basically the universe expands into nothingness forever and condenses nothingness to be what it wants. It's cool thinking about how we are in a infinite universe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: The universe only gets better
(13-04-2017 11:11 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Basically the universe expands into nothingness forever and condenses nothingness to be what it wants.

That actually kinda sorta makes some sorta sense if you go with Big Chill.

#sigh
13-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Do you really need to start a new thread for each of these meaningless spammy statements?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Robvalue's post
13-04-2017, 11:29 PM
I mean, how great can the universe be if you're forever fantasizing about dying so you can go somewhere else?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 5 users Like Robvalue's post
13-04-2017, 11:30 PM
It sounds as if Slipknot doesn't like his current life and wants a do-over in heaven.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
13-04-2017, 11:34 PM
It's funny how people who think the next life is so much better, and everlasting, cling to this one as fervently as people who think this is their only life. Actions often betray professed beliefs.

People's instincts are atheistic. They have to be, or they end up dead really quick.

[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
13-04-2017, 11:51 PM
(13-04-2017 11:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  It sounds as if Slipknot doesn't like his current life and wants a do-over in heaven.
I love my life. We just live in a universe that gets better and better for all of eternity.
14-04-2017, 12:09 AM
According to you, yeah. I feel your perspective is somewhat narrow.

14-04-2017, 12:09 AM
(13-04-2017 11:51 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I love my life. We just live in a universe that gets better and better for all of eternity.

Slipknot, I don't believe you. Repeating the same thing over and over will not make me believe you, either. You've already lost my respect and are not likely to get it back any time soon. This is why:

You obviously believe pretty-sounding but totally unsubstantiated things, and you won't shut the fuck up about them. You have no proof; you don't even have evidence at this point. It's obvious that you're not here for serious discussion, just to preach your homemade religion. It's even more obvious that you know precious little about science.

I foresee a time, probably sometime in the next 100 years based on current human life expectancy, when you reach the end of your life. I don't foresee any eternal life for you, only insentience and decay, no love, no happiness, and no gods.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
14-04-2017, 12:14 AM
(14-04-2017 12:09 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 11:51 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I love my life. We just live in a universe that gets better and better for all of eternity.

Slipknot, I don't believe you. Repeating the same thing over and over will not make me believe you, either. You've already lost my respect and are not likely to get it back any time soon. This is why:

You obviously believe pretty-sounding but totally unsubstantiated things, and you won't shut the fuck up about them. You have no proof; you don't even have evidence at this point. It's obvious that you're not here for serious discussion, just to preach your homemade religion. It's even more obvious that you know precious little about science.

I foresee a time, probably sometime in the next 100 years based on current human life expectancy, when you reach the end of your life. I don't foresee any eternal life for you, only insentience and decay, no love, no happiness, and no gods.
I foresee me going to heaven when I die. Yes the universe only gets better. The very act of eternal oblivion is a malevolent thing. Love always beats that out. Love is the strongest force in the universe, so the universe will get better forever.