The universe only gets better

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: The universe only gets better
(14-04-2017 12:44 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I love talking about the nature of the universe. Love is the strongest force of the universe. Basically life is love. On the cosmic scale, love is all there is.

Love of what exactly? Talking about the nature of the universe and getting it wrong seems doubleplus unstrong.

If love is all there is, then there is no life and your expectation of eternal life is false even by your own lights. Oh dear, how sad, what a shame.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
14-04-2017, 04:52 AM
(14-04-2017 02:02 AM)Larai19 Wrote:  You cannot make huge claims without solid reasoning and expect to be taken seriously.

He doesn't intend to be taken seriously. He is only here to annoy us, as is demonstrated not only by his vacuous claims but also by his lack of reasonable responses and multiple new discussions -- all classic troll techniques.
14-04-2017, 04:55 AM
How long is spamming spammer troll going to be allowed to shit on the forum?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
14-04-2017, 04:57 AM
(13-04-2017 11:51 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 11:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  It sounds as if Slipknot doesn't like his current life and wants a do-over in heaven.
I love my life. We just live in a universe that gets better and better for all of eternity.

I wonder how much you'll love your life once your mom tells you to get a job and kicks you out of the basement.

Or after Moms does the same here. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
14-04-2017, 06:00 AM
(13-04-2017 11:51 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 11:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  It sounds as if Slipknot doesn't like his current life and wants a do-over in heaven.
I love my life. We just live in a universe that gets better and better for all of eternity.

Better for who? Define better.
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
14-04-2017, 06:02 AM
(14-04-2017 12:44 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(14-04-2017 12:38 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Don't you get tired of repeating this drivel?

There you go, fantasizing about being dead again. If you're going to troll us, at least try and be entertaining. You're just really boring.
I love talking about the nature of the universe. Love is the strongest force of the universe. Basically life is love. On the cosmic scale, love is all there is.

Babbling incoherently can make people feel better, I guess.
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
14-04-2017, 06:18 AM
It's cooler to look at reality based on actual evidence rather than thinking.
[/quote]

Fixed it for you.
14-04-2017, 06:18 AM
(13-04-2017 11:11 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe we live in is infinite. That means it only gets better. You have God and her creations. It goes on for all of eternity and only gets better. So everybody has eternal life and it never gets too boring. Basically the universe expands into nothingness forever and condenses nothingness to be what it wants. It's cool thinking about how we are in a infinite universe.

You need to look up the Second law of Thermodynamics.
Besides your spammy posts getting worse, the universe degrades, not improves.

Watch your step there slipped-on-a -knot, the Bunny ain't gonna be hoppin down your path, if this idiocy continues. No Jelly Beans for you.
I heard a rumor Moms likes Jelly Beans.
Be very afraid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-04-2017, 06:32 AM
(14-04-2017 12:18 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(14-04-2017 12:16 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I see only darkness for you. There is nothing malevolent about this; it is neither good nor bad.

As for love, it exists only in living brains. Your love dies with you.

You shall never see heaven, except in your imagination.
That's the nature of reality. If something is malevolent in nature, the benevolent side will always beat it. So I have no fear of death. As the state of nothingness doesn't exist.

> It's rather amusing, watching you squander your only existence on a pipe dream. Laughat
14-04-2017, 06:46 AM
(13-04-2017 11:11 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe we live in is infinite. That means it only gets better. You have God and her creations. It goes on for all of eternity and only gets better. So everybody has eternal life and it never gets too boring. Basically the universe expands into nothingness forever and condenses nothingness to be what it wants. It's cool thinking about how we are in a infinite universe.

According to the New testament, we are born corrupted with original sin, and most of us are damned to eternal torment. The road is wide but the gate is narrow. So according to Christian dogma, most people's future is grim and not an improvement on this miserable existence.

Such a cheerful, happy religion! Don't tease happy fun religion.

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post