The war against terrorism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: The war against terrorism.
(31-10-2012 11:55 PM)nach_in Wrote:  It was never legit...

That said, I'm waiting for this guy to say something about the holocaust being a lie, it's a matter of time now Tongue

Denying the holocaust now means nothing, denying it while it was happening and continuing to do business with the Nazi government while they were killing millions of people as the west did up until WW2, THAT is really fucked up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 02:08 AM
(01-11-2012 05:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-10-2012 11:55 PM)nach_in Wrote:  It was never legit...

That said, I'm waiting for this guy to say something about the holocaust being a lie, it's a matter of time now Tongue

Denying the holocaust now means nothing, denying it while it was happening and continuing to do business with the Nazi government while they were killing millions of people as the west did up until WW2, THAT is really fucked up.

Who is denying the holocaust? I and obviously quite a few others see the government as a whole being full of shit. They never really give us the full story on anything. They have done studies and discovered that the majority of sheeple/chattle cannot handle the truth. We are kept in the dark on anything important. They lie to us, cheat us, and abuse their authority. I don't believe that the war on terror is anything more than a useful tool for making money and to tighten the ropes they have bound us with over the last 20 years. There is no privacy anymore and that is the way the government likes it. If I go to take a shit, I would like to know that there is not a sattelite somewhere in orbit that can see through my roof. Sadly all efforts at new technology are geared toward shrinking our fish bowl and not toward expanding it.
02-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Re: The war against terrorism.
Apparently you haven't looked a bit down in this topic section to see the multiple threads on the holocaust.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
02-11-2012, 04:41 AM
(02-11-2012 03:23 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Apparently you haven't looked a bit down in this topic section to see the multiple threads on the holocaust.

No, I haven't seen any on the holocaust. I am reasonably certain that the reports on it are as accurate as possible. For the most part it happened, although I am not sure if I believe what history says caused it. I know that the government is fairly forthcoming with information that is too old to use to throw a former president or other leader into prison, either because they are too old or they are dead. As far as what is going on now, I am pretty sure if we had the absolute truth on the war on terror we would want the heads of the last few presidents. Listen to the political candidates and what they have to say, then watch what the winner does once in office. They lie, cheat, and steal. This is why I call Bullshit.