The war on Atheists and other monsters who eat their pets!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2018, 12:22 PM
The war on Atheists and other monsters who eat their pets!
With all of the things our government could/should be working on, this is what's coming out of Congress. Seriously??

And yes, the subject is accurate, at least in my social media circle. Someone in my family posted this article and the comments immediately went to - "this is what happens when the gays and atheist start to rise up - we have to make laws to stop their perverted lifestyles".

Anyone up for adopting a 46 year old?? Blush

Congress passed bill to make it illegal to cook your pet!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: The war on Atheists and other monsters who eat their pets!
(13-09-2018 12:22 PM)DamonTN Wrote:  With all of the things our government could/should be working on, this is what's coming out of Congress. Seriously??

And yes, the subject is accurate, at least in my social media circle. Someone in my family posted this article and the comments immediately went to - "this is what happens when the gays and atheist start to rise up - we have to make laws to stop their perverted lifestyles".

I thought that gays and atheists ate little babies. When did they start with the dogs and cats?

My belief that people are basically good is sometimes crushed by the reality that people are basically bad
13-09-2018, 12:47 PM
What athiests lack in morals, they make up for culinary art.
[+] 3 users Like jonqpublic's post
13-09-2018, 01:26 PM
I don't think there's a single person in my neighborhood that didn't at one time have a pet pig, goat, cow or chicken.

And you don't see any really old pigs, goats, cows or chickens.

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-09-2018, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2018 10:31 PM by Aractus.)
(13-09-2018 12:22 PM)DamonTN Wrote:  With all of the things our government could/should be working on, this is what's coming out of Congress. Seriously??

There is a huge disparity between reality and what goes on in the minds of animal rights (and to an extent welfare) advocates. That said - eating cat and dog meat certainly isn't healthy and there should be a law against trading the meat. But if people want to humanly slaughter feral cats and dogs and use their pelts for fur or leather then I have absolutely no issue with that. I think the legislation has slight overreach in making it illegal to slaughter a feral cat or dog you find for your own consumption (which again, is a bad idea anyway), but the scope doesn't appear to cross any other lines I would personally find concerning.

It's not as bad as this EU regulation (legislated as law in EU member states), not by a long shot.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Good thing that they lost interests in calling communists wife-sharers.

Want something? Then do something.
14-09-2018, 08:46 AM

Too late!

I stuffed the dog with my cat and slow roasted them for 12 hours.

Delicious!

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!