The war on terror.....a faith based idea. Entrapment or Stings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2013, 08:27 AM
The war on terror.....a faith based idea. Entrapment or Stings
Does anyone here believe that there is a "war on terror" if you believe there is a war on terror then what is your evidence of this war, some examples to prove it's existence?

Trevor Aaronson authored a book called The Terror Factory. A book documenting the FBI's concerted effort to entrap people into committing a crime then busting a crime that the FBI initiated. The book documents how the FBI through the use of informants lures fringe members of society into going along with plots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc9e338ZqaM

The war on terror around the world through the use of drones: Data released recently showed that the victims of drone strikes are not top alqaeda members or leaders, but are low level/ or suspected members of alqaeda/civillians that happen to be in the area.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: The war on terror.....a faith based idea. Entrapment or Stings
I like terror. It's fun. No need to declare war on it.

[Image: opforum1.png]
09-05-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: The war on terror.....a faith based idea. Entrapment or Stings
Can I make a small loose suggestion I and I (given some of your conduct from previous threads) and say to try and chill out with insults to other people. Even if they insult you.... fuck em.

Keep rational, post information not just from one source but from multiple (if possible), stay level headed and focused on your topic.

Just because people may disagree or not believe what you print (you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink and all that jazz) does not make them stupid.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post