The weirdest crazy people you ever encounterd on the Internet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The weirdest crazy people you ever encounterd on the Internet.
OHHHH YES!!! I definitely have examples of crazies!!!!

I have a friend, whose sister is completely nuts, and tells me all about all this insane shit she believes and where I can look it up online. Stuff about dolphin/human hybrids, Seagates (that are like stargates from that scifi TV show, but at the bottom of the sea), Reptile people who live underneath the earth but control the world because they shape shift into the world, and religious, leaders, aliens, both "greys" and the "tall blonde" aliens that look just like people, orbs, penguin power...I could go on and on with this one. But I'll just put a link bellow to the "dolphin/human" hybrid man, here. I can't post any youtube videos right now but if you look up Aaron McCollum you will find hours of this guy, and every minute of it is more insane than the previous. Plus there is a youtube video of him in the link provided.

expert from the link:
"As promised, here is Aaron's personal story. As Aaron is on a journey of self-discovery, there are still areas of his life that he does not recall or understand. At the time of this interview, however, it is beginning to come to light that he himself may be, a dolphin/human hybrid.

In a stunning revelation, he describes his role in military abductions, working alongside nonhuman entities (greys) taking targets, (male and female) from their homes late at night to underground bases for experimentation and programming. He talks about the retrieval of renegade agents, where the programming had malfunctioned... Flying in a TR-3B -- the target was picked up, reprogrammed and replaced back in their homes without the neighbors or other occupants of the home being aware.

During those early years his cover was acting as a fully functioning member of the U.S. Coast Guard. Simultaneously, he was a covert agent, leaving his company at night or on weekends to handle operations that involved MILABS (military abductions) as well as taking part in what he called "terminations" where the individual was terminated rather than reprogrammed.

At a certain point, he was based in the area around the Caribbean where he found himself involved in a top secret project called Project Seagate at an undersea base. There, his experiences become even more bizarre involving experimentation with dolphins, time travel through portals and telepathic communication.

Forthright and unflinching, Aaron is determined to know and understand his past in ways many would hesitate to pursue. His courage when faced with the mind boggling nature of what really happened to him is an inspiration. Owning that past and taking charge of his life is his daily passion. I applaud his firm commitment to find out the truth and to reveal it regardless of the light in which it puts him. Aaron has gone from half-believing himself to be mad to uncovering secrets that few would even dare to contemplate. Coming from a place within of strength and only just beginning to tap into the real truth that goes to the root of the purpose behind his incarnation here on this planet, at this time, he stands as a beacon for all those who hide in the shadows of self-doubt and denial."

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
13-01-2014, 01:02 PM
By the way, he claims these are recovered memories. He was abducted as a child, replaced by a clone so his parents never know, had experiments and brainwashing done on him to turn him into a supersoldier, and when they had him "programmed" they abducted the clone, removed the clones memories and placed them inside his own brain so he would think he lived that life, then killed the clone. But when the CIA or Coast Guard, or whatever, needed to use him they just switched him on, and turned him back off when they were done, so he doesn't directly remember any of this, but is slowly remembering and "putting the pieces back together". Kind of like Wolverine.

13-01-2014, 01:06 PM
(08-01-2014 01:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I once had a gal from online completely convince herself that she and I were best friends. She bought a plane ticket and flew to me - thought it would be a wonderful surprise that she'd get to spend New Years Eve with me............Blink
Feeling bad when she called from the airport I did go pick her up. But......she wasn't in my home for more than 24 hours that I wanted to toss her out on her ear.

what a moron.

also....... I'm pretty lucky she wasn't crazier than she was. She could have killed me in my sleep I suppose.Blink

people be crazyEvil_monster

I would love to hear more about this lady!

13-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Excubitor.
He was SO fucking crazy, even the CRAZY Catholics were embarrassed by him. He seriously tried to tell us the Earth was flat, and did not revolve around the sun.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-than-thou
I think another crazy sede vacantist appears in that thread. He was SO nuts he didn't even know WHY he was a sede-vacantist.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I think I hold the record, but the unusual thing about me is that rationality is one of my acquired skills and it tells me not to reveal the full extent of my craziness. In fact, it's telling me not to write this at all.asdflůasfj Ah! FfjdsStop that! Ow!

13-01-2014, 01:48 PM
(13-01-2014 01:36 PM)Luminon Wrote:  I think I hold the record, but the unusual thing about me is that rationality is one of my acquired skills and it tells me not to reveal the full extent of my craziness. In fact, it's telling me not to write this at all.asdflůasfj Ah! FfjdsStop that! Ow!

LOL. I'll allow the self-nomination in this case 'cos for realsies, Luminon got some crazy stuff going on Big Grin But he a nice crazy guy...

Oooh, as long as we're talking nice crazy gotta stick in a nomination for the prophet of Gwynnies Smile But he not crazy enough I reckon. Sometimes I even think he sane.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered? TheArcticSage 45 2,040 09-06-2014 07:28 PM
Last Post: BnW
  All of you think I'm crazy already... lol so I'll fuel the fire. kingschosen 270 4,874 01-05-2014 02:35 PM
Last Post: WitchSabrina
  Blood Moon tonight, and a crazy xtian War Horse 36 748 21-04-2014 05:16 PM
Last Post: Lienda Bella
  Found a bat shit crazy conspiracy theory website ... TheLogicalAthiest 6 261 24-03-2014 04:38 PM
Last Post: Chas
  [split] The Internet and atheism λάθε βιώσας 41 1,115 27-01-2014 05:58 PM
Last Post: bemore
  Why do people believe the fake science of microwaves being bad for you FaceOfBoe 27 964 25-11-2013 07:38 AM
Last Post: BnW
  Crazy Pseudoscience In The Workplace Part II (Microwaves) ridethespiral 6 537 15-10-2013 11:25 AM
Last Post: sporehux