The who's online feature.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: The who's online feature.
(13-06-2012 09:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 08:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Why was the who's online feature removed for members anyway?
For privacy because if you clicked on their name it would tell you exactly where they are on the site. People were using it to try and figure out the forum mafia game plus it's overall a bit creepy.

Well, we are Atheists... overall a bit creepy. But I guess it fucks up that mafia game... goddamn thinkers spoiling creepy bliss for the rest of us. Dodgy

But being able to see a comprehensive list of names of those currently online ... did that screw up the game? Huh I've stubbornly never ventured into that thread.

Can someone tell me if I will never again be allowed to know if I'm all alone, before I step over the threshold ...some dark and stormy night? Sadcryface Laughat

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 10:25 AM
(13-06-2012 10:12 AM)kim Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 09:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  For privacy because if you clicked on their name it would tell you exactly where they are on the site. People were using it to try and figure out the forum mafia game plus it's overall a bit creepy.

Well, we are Atheists... overall a bit creepy. But I guess it fucks up that mafia game... goddamn thinkers spoiling creepy bliss for the rest of us. Dodgy

But being able to see a comprehensive list of names of those currently online ... did that screw up the game? Huh I've stubbornly never ventured into that thread.

Can someone tell me if I will never again be allowed to know if I'm all alone, before I step over the threshold ...some dark and stormy night? Sadcryface Laughat

(07-06-2012 09:26 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll fix it shortly. Mods will be able to see it.

It will be changed soon so only the username will show. Then I can enable it for all users.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-06-2012, 10:26 AM
(13-06-2012 09:49 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Don't worry, this time it was intentional.
Yeah, I know I'm a vet but didn't know if vet should see mod stuff. Anyway, I am just making it a bigger deal than it should have been, oops! Carry on Smile
13-06-2012, 10:57 AM
So, the comprehensive list of names of those currently online will be back on the first main page of the form? That's all I'm really wanting.

I don't care where anyone is specifically, I just want to be able to know with a quick glance who all is here.

I just want to know whowhat's on the buffet. Evil_monster
Drooling

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-06-2012, 11:13 AM
(13-06-2012 10:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Can someone tell me if I will never again be allowed to know if I'm all alone, before I step over the threshold ...some dark and stormy night? Sadcryface Laughat
Kim, you're never alone. The Lord is always with you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-06-2012, 11:36 AM
(13-06-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kim, you're never alone. The Lord is always with you.

WWAAAAAhhh it's GOT HIM AGAIN THE CRAZY THE CRAZY AAAAHHHH Sadcryface2

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-06-2012, 11:51 AM
(13-06-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 10:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Can someone tell me if I will never again be allowed to know if I'm all alone, before I step over the threshold ...some dark and stormy night? Sadcryface Laughat
Kim, you're never alone. The Lord is always with you.
EVEN WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING (and in the shower, when you're doin' the deed, on the toilet, and when you stub you're toe- He is there watching)
13-06-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:00 PM by kim.)
(13-06-2012 11:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kim, you're never alone. The Lord is always with you.
EVEN WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING (and in the shower, when you're doin' the deed, on the toilet, and when you stub you're toe- He is there watching)
I .. I wu wu will nn not le le list en eh eh Weeping

e evil th theist tor ture mu method uh uh

13-06-2012, 12:10 PM
(13-06-2012 11:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  EVEN WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING (and in the shower, when you're doin' the deed, on the toilet, and when you stub you're toe- He is there watching)
Yes! Especially when you're doing those things. God is a bit of a pervert.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-06-2012, 08:10 AM
So... you make up some silly fb game, and then change the structure of the forum in order to prevent cheating on the silly game... Dodgy

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post