The who's online feature.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: The who's online feature.
Is what people are viewing meant to be blank for mods too? or is it for everyone on the forum? Because its blank for me.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I have no idea what's going on at any point of time. This has yet to effect me in any way. I can see what you guys are doing at all times, even when logged off. Scot, you are one dirty fucker.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
15-06-2012, 05:53 PM
(15-06-2012 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I have no idea what's going on at any point of time. This has yet to effect me in any way. I can see what you guys are doing at all times, even when logged off. Scot, you are one dirty fucker.

You love it Wink

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-06-2012, 07:21 PM
(15-06-2012 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I have no idea what's going on at any point of time.

Our Admin, ladies and gents! Let's give it up for Evil!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I wrote that and he got fired and the Dragon's back. I feel bad now. Sadcryface2

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-06-2012, 08:11 PM
(15-06-2012 07:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wrote that and he got fired and the Dragon's back. I feel bad now. Sadcryface2
Get the pitchforks, tar and torches and let's burn this fucker down to the ground for what he did to Lucradis!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-06-2012, 08:15 PM
(15-06-2012 08:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 07:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wrote that and he got fired and the Dragon's back. I feel bad now. Sadcryface2
Get the pitchforks, tar and torches and let's burn this fucker down to the ground for what he did to Lucradis!
Bring it.

.....punk.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-06-2012, 09:34 PM
(15-06-2012 08:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 08:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Get the pitchforks, tar and torches and let's burn this fucker down to the ground for what he did to Lucradis!
Bring it.

.....punk.
Naw, man. I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me. I was referring to Johnny. He has confessed to being the party responsible for the overthrow of Resident Evil.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-06-2012, 12:21 AM
(15-06-2012 05:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Is what people are viewing meant to be blank for mods too? or is it for everyone on the forum? Because its blank for me.
Tis blank for everyone.

Decided there is no reason for others to know where everyone is. Other than there being a list of whoever is currently viewing a particular forum/thread.

I could add a list of users viewing a particular forum if people are interested.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
18-06-2012, 06:48 PM
(16-06-2012 12:21 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Tis blank for everyone.

Decided there is no reason for others to know where everyone is. Other than there being a list of whoever is currently viewing a particular forum/thread.

I could add a list of users viewing a particular forum if people are interested.

Screw that! I wanna be able to stalk people again! Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post