The who's online feature.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: The who's online feature.
Leela, it will come back, but just as a 'who'd online' and we won't have the option of seeing where people are, just that they are here.

I think that's fair and less creepy Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 04:41 PM
I vote we make it so I can see in through your webcams. Oh wait we already did that a few moths back. Never mind

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2012, 04:44 PM
(09-06-2012 04:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I vote we make it so I can see in through your webcams. Oh wait we already did that a few moths back. Never mind
There are viruses that can do that.......... Thats why I allways have a piece of blu-tack over mine, I never use it anyway.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I know. I put a check next to your name so I remember to not bother clicking you. Boring.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
13-06-2012, 05:30 AM
I don't even have a web cam... Or a mic. I gotta type shit all the time, and a mic is like 1$... Smile

What's up with "who's online, I really miss that feature, give it back you heathens, you stole everything, now this too!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
13-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Why was the who's online feature removed for members anyway?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-06-2012, 09:39 AM
'Cause of Leela and her stalking, probably. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-06-2012, 09:41 AM
(13-06-2012 08:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Why was the who's online feature removed for members anyway?
For privacy because if you clicked on their name it would tell you exactly where they are on the site. People were using it to try and figure out the forum mafia game plus it's overall a bit creepy.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
13-06-2012, 09:44 AM
I originally posted this thread just to basically ask if I was still allowed to see who is online because I could and I felt creepy if I wasn't supposed to be allowed but got missed. Something like this happened on another forum I was on, somehow they made me staff but I wasn't supposed to be and they could never figure out how to get me not to be, so I always saw things I wasn't really supposed to, lol.
13-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Don't worry, this time it was intentional.