The women I work with...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 12:09 AM
RE: The women I work with...
If they start looking at you funny, screw.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 12:53 AM
(02-05-2012 12:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  If they start looking at you funny, screw.
She should lose her license and serve at least a month for each tooth.

A break up shouldn't lead to worse than a broken jaw.

Both sexes can be very vicious!
02-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Why you quoting my shit, Woof?

02-05-2012, 02:04 AM
(02-05-2012 01:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Why you quoting my shit, Logisch?
HO HO!
02-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Its a funny place work.... a place you go and have to spend time with certain people who you wouldnt normally knock about with Blink ha ha.

Let them get on with there opinions is what I say..... ive got my own opinions that I think people may scowl at, we all have. Its better to re-enforce your own windows before chucking bricks at greenhouses Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Yeah domestic violence isn't funny. No matter what form it takes. I think it's just a form of catharsis for them, because there are so many cases of male on female violence that when one female on male case gets advertised, they feel empowered in a way.

Some of us just prefer to feel empowered by dressing as orcs and shooting them in the balls (totally accidently!).

Quote:Sure hope I can find a job in a more male populated company like I have
in the past. I prefer it to a cube farm full of bitchy women.

But just a point: Just because these women are insensitive twats, doesn't mean bitches be crazy. If the gender roles were reversed, you wouldn't suddenly expect these men to represent their entire gender.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
02-05-2012, 06:54 AM
I was only stating what my experiences have been like. Certainly not a blanket statement that ALL women are awful to work with and that ALL men are great to work with. I just know that I have had better experiences when I am in a workplace with a higher number of men.

As for the dentist...she should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But, had I just broken up with someone I don't know if I would allow them to sedate me and have surgical instruments handy. The poor guy must have thought she was more stable. What happened is abuse, it was an assault and it does have sort of a Lorena Bobbit feel to the story.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:13 AM by houseofcantor.)
(02-05-2012 02:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 01:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Why you quoting my shit, Logisch?
HO HO!

Fuck, you want some attitude too?
I mean, fuck this topic, as far as the sensational news casting is concerned. I heard it three times yesterday. I wuz barking at Woof cause he replied like I said something about it - which didn't happen. Now it'll happen. It's a domestic; which is to say, sticking yer head in a vat of shark infested razor blades is safer than sticking yer nose in a domestic dispute. This shit happens every fucking minute. Yawn.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-05-2012, 12:34 PM
It is possible they are doing this just to get your goat, Kingsy. Dodgy Could be they are just giving you shit. It's annoying as hell when all you are trying to focus on is doing the job, and getting the hell out of there.

I work in a very male dominated workplace and we're all pretty tight, even when we "give each other shit".

I didn't grow up in an environment where people gave each other shit, so it took time for me to learn the ropes. At first, I felt that this might be a bit of a male thing, but women do it as well, but they do it differently.

I kind of view this whole behavior as a psych thing to kind of lay the half-truths, warnings, fears, and pecking order, out on the table. It's like a dance or a test. It helps everyone discern what kind of people they are dealing with.

When it happens, everyone is expected to partake in some small way - whether disapprovingly or in jest. I've noticed that ignoring it kind of helps it to die down a bit... or at least lets people know that at work I just don't play little psych games.

At times, that kind of behavior is really annoying for me simply because, I'm just not that kind of person. I was raised in a fairly honest environment and I don't feel I have to pussyfoot around if I want to get to know someone... especially at work; I don't feel a need to socialize with these people anywhere else -fuck'em.

It's possible, these women feel you have come into their female dominated environment to maybe take over or show some superiority. They feel insecure about this. I usually see this kind of shit from women when they feel threatened in some way. Believe me, I see it in men as well -as I said, I work in a very male dominated work place... in a very small minded town.

I also used to work in a very, very female dominated work place... any behavioral conflict I saw there didn't really concern sexual tension... it had more to do with balancing job skills and social/people skills. The men that did work there loved the easygoing environment; I questioned many and they said it seriously improved their social/people skills... but they did say they had to leave their "I'm gonna run the show" ego at the door.

Since you have a little female bun in the oven, take advantage of learning your way about this female environment, Kingsy. Once they stop all their shit, maybe they'll be nice people and everyone will learn a lot about each other. If nothing else, you will learn how very important your role in your daughter's upbringing is.

However, they are big girls and should know better than to play childish games just to relegate autonomy.

In other words, if they turn out to be just ignorant assholes; fuck'em. Yes

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-05-2012, 01:02 PM
(02-05-2012 12:34 PM)kim Wrote:  It is possible they are doing this just to get your goat, Kingsy. Dodgy Could be they are just giving you shit. It's annoying as hell when all you are trying to focus on is doing the job, and getting the hell out of there.

I work in a very male dominated workplace and we're all pretty tight, even when we "give each other shit".

I didn't grow up in an environment where people gave each other shit, so it took time for me to learn the ropes. At first, I felt that this might be a bit of a male thing, but women do it as well, but they do it differently.

I kind of view this whole behavior as a psych thing to kind of lay the half-truths, warnings, fears, and pecking order, out on the table. It's like a dance or a test. It helps everyone discern what kind of people they are dealing with.

When it happens, everyone is expected to partake in some small way - whether disapprovingly or in jest. I've noticed that ignoring it kind of helps it to die down a bit... or at least lets people know that at work I just don't play little psych games.

At times, that kind of behavior is really annoying for me simply because, I'm just not that kind of person. I was raised in a fairly honest environment and I don't feel I have to pussyfoot around if I want to get to know someone... especially at work; I don't feel a need to socialize with these people anywhere else -fuck'em.

It's possible, these women feel you have come into their female dominated environment to maybe take over or show some superiority. They feel insecure about this. I usually see this kind of shit from women when they feel threatened in some way. Believe me, I see it in men as well -as I said, I work in a very male dominated work place... in a very small minded town.

I also used to work in a very, very female dominated work place... any behavioral conflict I saw there didn't really concern sexual tension... it had more to do with balancing job skills and social/people skills. The men that did work there loved the easygoing environment; I questioned many and they said it seriously improved their social/people skills... but they did say they had to leave their "I'm gonna run the show" ego at the door.

Since you have a little female bun in the oven, take advantage of learning your way about this female environment, Kingsy. Once they stop all their shit, maybe they'll be nice people and everyone will learn a lot about each other. If nothing else, you will learn how very important your role in your daughter's upbringing is.

However, they are big girls and should know better than to play childish games just to relegate autonomy.

In other words, if they turn out to be just ignorant assholes; fuck'em. Yes
You may be on to something, Kim.

I hear them whispering about me all the time. I get major attitude for no reason from two of them.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]