The women's march
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
22-01-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: The women's march
(20-01-2018 06:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Give us more free stuff!!!" -Liberals

"The 1% grabbed 82% of all wealth created in 2017."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/21/news/eco...index.html

Liberals say the wealthy have distorted our economics, healthcare, and politics to work primarily in their favor. We want those things fixed to be more equitable and democratic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Thoreauvian's post
22-01-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: The women's march
(22-01-2018 09:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: DUAUP8XWkAIBIKo.jpg]

[Image: DT_8B-aW4AAKpCP.jpg]

[Image: DUD32PuXUAAJozr.jpg]

Pictures of a bunch of white women with anti-Trump signs? These must be the 47 percent of white women who didn't vote for him. I wonder what the other 53 percent are doing.

I sometimes have passionate arguments with myself that almost come to blows.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: The women's march
(22-01-2018 11:08 AM)Yonadav Kenyon Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 09:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: DUAUP8XWkAIBIKo.jpg]

[Image: DT_8B-aW4AAKpCP.jpg]

[Image: DUD32PuXUAAJozr.jpg]

Pictures of a bunch of white women with anti-Trump signs? These must be the 47 percent of white women who didn't vote for him. I wonder what the other 53 percent are doing.

Regretting their choice. Tongue

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: The women's march
(22-01-2018 10:58 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(20-01-2018 06:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Give us more free stuff!!!" -Liberals

"The 1% grabbed 82% of all wealth created in 2017."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/21/news/eco...index.html

Liberals say the wealthy have distorted our economics, healthcare, and politics to work primarily in their favor. We want those things fixed to be more equitable and democratic.

We have to admit, LDH's "viewpoint" has the advantage of simplicity.

"Stop saying complicated things!" -Conservatives
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
23-01-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: The women's march
Jesus Christ!
There's gonna be a lot of dirty dishes.

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: The women's march
[Image: 04460898f8ebc0c16cd82e6ef1af418b10185464...bbf200.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
23-01-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: The women's march
OK fine. I admit it.
Woman don't just belong in the kitchen.

[Image: Nancy-and-Peter-Fonda-Ride.jpg?_sm_au_=iVVPMvtWtWPj11Qj]

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: