The wondering atheist...
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 09:01 PM by Shinigami-sama.)
The wondering atheist...
Just so you all know, I am not new to this forum "thing" I've been doing this since highschool (9th grade and up). "So who am I?", says the anonymous voices on this website. Well, my name is Daisuke however I go by many names but I prefer to be called that. No, I am not asian, or Japanese, however if you call me a "weab" do expect your family to find your body in a ditch......*cricket*....anyways, I am interested in Japanese culture that EVEN means the popculture.

So if you are an otaku then I MIGHT talk to you, however anyone who is a new school otaku ( person who became interested in anime after 2009), will be ignored and possibly blocked by me, that goes for weaboos too. I am also, interested in video games, science, movies, technology, writing, art, music, and learning about the history and mythos of religion(s).

I am also an atheist(which is obvious), a humanist, a gay rights activist ( which falls under humanist), a supporter of the arts, education, a liberal, but I am also against the intollerance caused by religion which is inflicted on us and other people.

I have nothing else to say, so I am going to go watch an episode of some randome anime/drama. You all have a good day.

BTW I am GAY and TAKEN. I already have a boyfriend, he is from brazil and we skype every night...
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: The wondering atheist...
(29-12-2013 12:59 PM)Shinigami-sama Wrote:  Just so you all know, I am not new to this forum "thing" I've been doing this since highschool (9th grade and up).

I see you didn't read the rules first, though, with your triple post. Dodgy

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2013, 02:38 PM
It was an accident, your guy's forum is set up weird. The j-forums, and sprites-inc dont have mods check forums before posting. Not saying, I have a problem with it, it's just different. So, because of that I kept clicking the post button I thought my post didn't go through. I am sorry and I understand why you guys are mad...
[+] 1 user Likes Shinigami-sama's post
29-12-2013, 02:47 PM
(29-12-2013 02:38 PM)Shinigami-sama Wrote:  I am sorry and I understand why you guys are mad...

A mod must be annoyed or he can't properly digest his breakfast of small Christian troll babies, so think nothing of it Wink Although KC claims to be a Christian, which means he says grace first...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
29-12-2013, 02:48 PM
(29-12-2013 02:38 PM)Shinigami-sama Wrote:  It was an accident, your guy's forum is set up weird. The j-forums, and sprites-inc dont have mods check forums before posting. Not saying, I have a problem with it, it's just different. So, because of that I kept clicking the post button I thought my post didn't go through. I am sorry and I understand why you guys are mad...

Been there, done that, too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Nah, not mad. Just wish people would read the rules.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:So if you are an otaku then I MIGHT talk to you, however anyone who is a new school otaku ( person who became interested in anime after 2009), will be ignored and possibly blocked by me, that goes for weaboos too

Am I the only one who has no idea what is going on here?
[+] 5 users Like TheKetola's post
29-12-2013, 03:08 PM
WELCOME!

You are interesting. I'm not interested in anime at all, what does this make me? Not interesting? Tongue

It's not obvious you are atheist, so thanks for adding that info. Quite a few come through the doors who are not.

Have fun at this forum if you choose.
29-12-2013, 03:22 PM
(29-12-2013 03:04 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  
Quote:So if you are an otaku then I MIGHT talk to you, however anyone who is a new school otaku ( person who became interested in anime after 2009), will be ignored and possibly blocked by me, that goes for weaboos too

Am I the only one who has no idea what is going on here?

You're not alone. Consider I thought an otaku was a type of sushi, and a weaboo is a nickname for a little boy's penis. Huh

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
29-12-2013, 03:27 PM
(29-12-2013 03:22 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 03:04 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  Am I the only one who has no idea what is going on here?

You're not alone. Consider I thought an otaku was a type of sushi, and a weaboo is a nickname for a little boy's penis. Huh

Otaku Weaboo

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
Thread Closed