The word - "Nigger"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2016, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 12:22 PM by TheBear.)
The word - "Nigger"
So, why is "nigger" the one word white people need to avoid, even when citing something that someone else said? "He called him the N word!" is about as close as a white person can get. At the same time, any other derogatory remark in the world, including cracker, honky, faggot, motherfucker, and you name it, are all on the table to repeat.

Understandable that all these terms are derogatory and insulting, why is "nigger" the only word in the universe which is completely off the table for whites to utter in our culture?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
04-07-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Nigger
Not even any of the the words you used as examples for your bigotry are allowed here, never mind your diatribe with the N word.
04-07-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm just putting it out there. Wasn't going for shock value. Just wanted to examine the phenomenon. And this has nothing to with me, as I am the farthest from a bigot you'll ever know, asshole. If the topic is to hot for you, move to another thread.
04-07-2016, 10:36 PM
(04-07-2016 10:23 PM)TheBear Wrote:  So, why is "nigger" the one word white people need to avoid, even when citing something that someone else said? "He called him the N word!" is about as close as a white person can get. At the same time, any other derogatory remark in the world, including cracker, honky, faggot, motherfucker, and you name it, are all on the table to repeat.

Understandable that all these terms are derogatory and insulting, why is "nigger" the only word in the universe which is completely off the table for whites to utter in our culture?

They also need to avoid "kike," but we Jews discouraged the use of the word and then we stopped reminding the world that the word existed.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
04-07-2016, 10:40 PM
(04-07-2016 10:33 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I am the farthest from a bigot you'll ever know, asshole. If the topic is to hot for you, move to another thread.

Well, aren't you the epitome of tact.
04-07-2016, 10:41 PM
It's a classic example of an overly PC culture. Louis CK put it nicely:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Vosur's post
04-07-2016, 10:42 PM
(04-07-2016 10:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  They also need to avoid "kike," but we Jews discouraged the use of the word and then we stopped reminding the world that the word existed.

Is it okay for a Jew to spell out the word "kike", but at the same time, a non-Jew has to limit it to "the K word"?
04-07-2016, 10:43 PM
(04-07-2016 10:27 PM)Foxen Wrote:  Not even any of the the words you used as examples for your bigotry are allowed here, never mind your diatribe with the N word.

Fuck off ya cracker motherfuckering honky.
This forum allows all forms of freedom of expression (except those very very limited topics as expressed by Seth). That includes any racial terms you wish you use.

Trust me, you're not gonna get banned for using the word nigger excessively.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-07-2016, 10:44 PM
(04-07-2016 10:42 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Is it okay for a Jew to spell out the word "kike", but at the same time, a non-Jew has to limit it to "the K word"?

I think it's kind of like me having to limit myself to I.F. to describe you.
04-07-2016, 10:45 PM
(04-07-2016 10:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trust me, you're not gonna get banned for using the word nigger excessively.

What a sad forum, then.