The word - "Nigger"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Nigger
Slave owner/oppression guilt. How old are you that you don't get that yet. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
04-07-2016, 10:47 PM
(04-07-2016 10:40 PM)Foxen Wrote:  Well, aren't you the epitome of tact.

About as tactful as blindly calling someone a bigot. Now, either contribute to the meat of the discussion, or move on.
04-07-2016, 10:50 PM
(04-07-2016 10:45 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trust me, you're not gonna get banned for using the word nigger excessively.

What a sad forum, then.

Why? Do you see people using it excessively?
What's sad is that some people feel the need for rules to regulate that sort of thing instead of treating people with respect and as grown ass adults.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
Oh, I shall contribute.

A forum that allows for the blatant disregard of another individual to the extent that the individual feels disrespected due to the language used has no right to call itself open-minded on any subject except bigotry.
(04-07-2016 10:44 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:42 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Is it okay for a Jew to spell out the word "kike", but at the same time, a non-Jew has to limit it to "the K word"?

I think it's kind of like me having to limit myself to I.F. to describe you.

Ignorant Fuck, Ignorant Fuzzywonker, Ignorant Footpad.... I could go on and on.... you'll have to be more specific. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
04-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Popcorn

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like WillHopp's post
04-07-2016, 10:53 PM
(04-07-2016 10:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:23 PM)TheBear Wrote:  So, why is "nigger" the one word white people need to avoid, even when citing something that someone else said? "He called him the N word!" is about as close as a white person can get. At the same time, any other derogatory remark in the world, including cracker, honky, faggot, motherfucker, and you name it, are all on the table to repeat.

Understandable that all these terms are derogatory and insulting, why is "nigger" the only word in the universe which is completely off the table for whites to utter in our culture?

They also need to avoid "kike," but we Jews discouraged the use of the word and then we stopped reminding the world that the word existed.

Aliza, I'm going to have google that word, because I've never understood it.

I've never used any of the derogatory words described in this thread.

Except maybe cracker, which i would have never heard of, if not for Rchard Pryor.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-07-2016, 10:54 PM
(04-07-2016 10:50 PM)Foxen Wrote:  Oh, I shall contribute.

A forum that allows for the blatant disregard of another individual to the extent that the individual feels disrespected due to the language used has no right to call itself open-minded on any subject except bigotry.

Free speech works both ways.
The same rights you have to protest Trumps wall is the same rights WBBC has to protest soldiers funerals.

It's the society those that live in the west live in. And it's that philosophy that Stark has had for the forum since day 1.

If you don't like it just take your cracker ass and fuck off.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-07-2016, 10:55 PM
(04-07-2016 10:42 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  They also need to avoid "kike," but we Jews discouraged the use of the word and then we stopped reminding the world that the word existed.

Is it okay for a Jew to spell out the word "kike", but at the same time, a non-Jew has to limit it to "the K word"?

No, no "k-word" nonsense. I don't think anyone would know what you mean if you said, "k-word". Most people don't even know the word "kike".

Honestly, if someone actually used that word, I'd just assume something was "wrong" with that person and treat them as such.
[+] 10 users Like Aliza's post
04-07-2016, 10:58 PM
There is a right to free speech, but even it has its repercussions.

A forum has rules. If a forum allows for me to be called any name whatsoever, then I do not respect that forum for being anything except quite unintelligent.

Am I to just sit by and allowed to be ridiculed so that someone else can have free speech? That is bullying at its very core. That is not acceptable. Not in any way, shape, or form.

If you think it is okay to just spout anything, then you should ban me right now. Goodness knows I cannot personally remove my own account. Please, remove me from the idiocy of this forum.