The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 07:49 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.
I am so psyched! Opens at the end of the month, about 10 minutes and we have season passes so I can ride all summer long. Smile

video from the first test run of Fury 325

325 ft tall (99m)
angle of descent 81 degrees
95 mph (152 kph)

This park also has the Intimidator. Also fun.

Do you enjoy coasters? which is your favorite?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.
My live-in would love it. She's into that sort of thing.

Me -- I HATE structural heights... Oddly enough - being in an airplane with an open cockpit - even hanging out the door - doesn't bother me in the least...

But put me up on a high ladder, and my bladder starts yammering.....

Nobody ever said phobias made sense...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-03-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.
I was feel nauseous at around 20 seconds!

Why anyone would want to do that is completely beyond my understanding.

Simply horrible.

05-03-2015, 08:54 AM
I've never been on a real roller coaster. Just a couple of wimpy ones but I did fly in a bi plane. Done some loops and flips and jazz like that. It was fucking awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
05-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Be my guest B & A. Me? This is my idea of fun.

[Image: f45_07.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-03-2015, 10:41 AM
(05-03-2015 07:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Do you enjoy coasters? which is your favorite?

The one directly under the mug Angel

[Image: household_best_served_cold_sliced_beer_glass_01.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
05-03-2015, 02:25 PM
(05-03-2015 10:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 07:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Do you enjoy coasters? which is your favorite?

The one directly under the mug Angel

[Image: household_best_served_cold_sliced_beer_glass_01.jpg]

That's a cool mug. It looks all cattywampus. Where can I buy one.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
06-03-2015, 07:02 PM
I LOVE coasters! I live just a couple of hours away from Carowinds, and can't wait to try that new coaster. My favorite used to the old wooden Thunder Road at Carowinds, but now that I'm middle aged, it's too rough for my taste. I still ride it though, but have to pre-medicate myself with ibuprofen and Dramamine! :lol:All my coater experience so far is on the East Coast. I haven't made it out to the Midwest or West Coast them parks.
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
06-03-2015, 07:03 PM
I want to do this one!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=batm...25FDD3CCED
06-03-2015, 07:12 PM
(05-03-2015 07:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My live-in would love it. She's into that sort of thing.

Me -- I HATE structural heights... Oddly enough - being in an airplane with an open cockpit - even hanging out the door - doesn't bother me in the least...

But put me up on a high ladder, and my bladder starts yammering.....

Nobody ever said phobias made sense...

I have issues with heights where I feel insecure. Airplanes, coasters, Grand Canyon, observation deck at the Empire State Building, no problem! I'll even zipline. But I won't go up on the roof of my 1 story house! The first year I owned it, I climbed up to clean out the gutters, got up on the roof to retrieve a stick on top, and was afraid to move or step back out onto the ladder. I sat there for a good 15 minutes working up the courage to move. I watched an episode of "Dirty Jobs" where Mike Rowe was a window washer in Hawaii. They climbed out onto this little seat about the size of a large bicycle seat and cleaned windows sitting on it. I could barely watch it. You'd have to pay me a million dollars to do that!