The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.
I'm so fucking jealous.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-03-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: The world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster is about to open to the public.
(05-03-2015 07:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I am so psyched! Opens at the end of the month, about 10 minutes and we have season passes so I can ride all summer long. Smile

video from the first test run of Fury 325

325 ft tall (99m)
angle of descent 81 degrees
95 mph (152 kph)

This park also has the Intimidator. Also fun.

Do you enjoy coasters? which is your favorite?

A big resounding NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! for me.

I rode on a ferris wheel with my son when he was real young and when it stopped with us at the top I thought I would simply die right then and there.

Again with the son, I climbed up in the tuna tower of the boat my uncle was piloting...I was actually okay once I was up there and seated but the up and down part nearly did me in.

I can't even look over the rail on the second floor of a mall without feeling faint.

My limit for heights is apparently standing on my dining room table to clean the ceiling fan. In my defense, it is a cafe style table so is a little taller than standard. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-03-2015, 08:47 PM
(06-03-2015 07:03 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I want to do this one!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=batm...25FDD3CCED

they have a similar one at Carowinds, Vortex? that you hang under the track.

I love, love , love Thunder Road, I could ride that one all day long. Heart

If you make it there this summer, send me a message before you go, I will try to meet you there.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
06-03-2015, 10:36 PM
I think I'd pass on that. I like roller coasters but damn that would make me throw up.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-03-2015, 10:51 PM
I dunno, that's only barely bigger than Millennium Force up at Cedar Point. Or even Leviathan at Wonderland. Which are both amazing rides...

Not that that one doesn't look good. But it's a lot further from me. So there's that.

... this is my signature!
07-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Ummm, NO.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
07-03-2015, 03:40 PM
No loops? I saw some almost sideways twists but unless my eyes were playing tricks on me no loops. Forget that. I love coasters but I have always hated those stupid wooden ones, so why would I want to ride a steel one with no loops? So it's bragging rights are the first hump the chain drags you to the top of?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2015, 03:43 PM
I will say this though, that first hump the chain drags you up to the top, that is the scariest part for me. Once the ride gets going though, I am not afraid. I don't like slow high rides. I am more scared of Ferris wheels and sky cars than roller coasters.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
I think my favorite roller coasters are the ones that look extremely sturdy! Confused Laughat

I like something to put my feet on, though! Rainbow Vomit

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. Back in my teenage years, I was an avid enthusiast. Unfortunately I caught on to other interests as I grew older (you know girls and stuff)... But now that I'm married, I'm hoping to get back into the Roller Coaster scene. Hoping my daughter when she gets older will have the "thrill tooth" and will ride them with me. My wife won't come close to a Coaster. LOL.