The worst thing about being an atheist is...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: The worst thing about being an atheist is...
(30-06-2015 07:42 PM)natachan Wrote:  Having my car keyed.

Being denied help or service at a store because I have an atheist or secular t on.

Being physically assaulted.

What ? You have no plastic glow-in-the-dark Jebus on your dashboard to protect your car ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2015, 08:33 PM
The only really bad part about being an atheist is the confusion that occurs when you feel compelled to shout out during orgasm....

If not "OHHH GAAAWWWWDDD!!!" -- what, exactly??????

___________________________________ (fill in the blank).

See the problem???

Best bet -- date a deaf chick...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Shout out Richard Dawkins instead.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
30-06-2015, 08:54 PM
The worst part is hearing about all the evil that is done in the name of religion and then having people accept that evil deed as part of god's "good" plan.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
30-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Worse thing for me is watching all these people waste so much time and energy on the ridiculous when they could channel it towards useful purposes.

Also watching the religious trash the earth since this is only a stepping stone towards an afterlife.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
30-06-2015, 09:01 PM
I have been just too ashamed to admit it, but for me having to eat babies is the worst part. Weeping

I mean, I really like baby - but baby doesn't like me. I always get gas, sometimes diarrhea, even cramps. Sadcryface

But I won't let that convert me; I will bravely soldier on and not sink beneath the waves of sadness.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
30-06-2015, 09:03 PM
(30-06-2015 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have been just too ashamed to admit it, but for me having to eat babies is the worst part. Weeping

I mean, I really like baby - but baby doesn't like me. I always get gas, sometimes diarrhea, even cramps. Sadcryface

But I won't let that convert me; I will bravely soldier on and not sink beneath the waves of sadness.

There's medication to help with those symptoms. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-06-2015, 09:30 PM
(30-06-2015 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have been just too ashamed to admit it, but for me having to eat babies is the worst part. Weeping

There's medication to help with those symptoms. Tongue

Pepto abysmal
[+] 7 users Like sounsure's post
30-06-2015, 09:33 PM
(30-06-2015 09:30 PM)sounsure Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There's medication to help with those symptoms. Tongue

Pepto abysmal

You are going to do just fine here. Big Grin

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
30-06-2015, 11:44 PM
What can be bad in lack of belief? I see no downsides in atheism.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post