The "you cant see air but you know its there" rebuttal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: The "you cant see air but you know its there" rebuttal
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good question. The answer is unknown until you actually hear the voice of the Holy Ghost yourself. What can be better than someone's testimony? the answer: your own testimony. when you have it then you know the answer to this good question.

Again Alla, The Holy Ghost™, whilst dwelling within my heart whispered to me that you're in a cult and don't know what you're speaking about, The Holy Ghost™ further explained that He® doesn't know who you are, never has spoken to you, or even tried to and believes you to be deeply deceived. Now that's my personal testimony, through the revelation as communucated by Him®, so now you should be convinced that everything I've spoken is completely true.

Thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly.
Again, I will know that your words are true when the Holy Ghost confirms it to me. Until then, thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly. Kiss

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 01:02 PM
(06-09-2015 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  These GOOD fruits or results is good evidence of the truthfulness of the words that are spoken by the Holy Ghost.
Small still voice of the Holy Ghost always testifies of things that are true. By the fruits(evidence)we may know this.

Wrong again. I am the only good fruit.
PS, quich yer preacin, dumbass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-09-2015, 01:03 PM
(06-09-2015 12:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Air isn't that hard to experience.

1] Take a needle-less syringe.

2] Extend piston to fill the "chamber" with air. Or seemly nothingness.

3] Cover the hole for the needle with a finger and try to press the piston all the way down.

Exactly. The existence of air can be tested with consistent results every time. The existence, and the very attributes, of gods vary wildly from person to person when they can even be quantified at all.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-09-2015, 01:06 PM
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  By the fruits you know that God speaks to you. God gives new knowledge that can be applied for your good. After applying this knowledge you can see results or good fruits. Then you have evidence that God's words are true.

God™ told me your fruit is spoiled. God™ made it known to me that while you attribute things to Him®, He® insists He® had nothing to do with whatever you or your cult claims. He® made this known to me through The Holy Ghost™ through personal revelation.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(06-09-2015 01:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  PS, quich yer preacin, dumbass.
quit reading my posts. put them on ignore list or something

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(06-09-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  Again, I will know that your words are true when the Holy Ghost confirms it to me. Until then, thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly. Kiss

The voices in your head aren't external.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-09-2015, 01:11 PM
(06-09-2015 01:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  By the fruits you know that God speaks to you. God gives new knowledge that can be applied for your good. After applying this knowledge you can see results or good fruits. Then you have evidence that God's words are true.

God™ told me your fruit is spoiled. God™ made it known to me that while you attribute things to Him®, He® insists He® had nothing to do with whatever you or your cult claims. He® made this known to me through The Holy Ghost™ through personal revelation.
Great,
that is why I never asked you to believe me.

06-09-2015, 01:15 PM
(06-09-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Again Alla, The Holy Ghost™, whilst dwelling within my heart whispered to me that you're in a cult and don't know what you're speaking about, The Holy Ghost™ further explained that He® doesn't know who you are, never has spoken to you, or even tried to and believes you to be deeply deceived. Now that's my personal testimony, through the revelation as communucated by Him®, so now you should be convinced that everything I've spoken is completely true.

Thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly.
Again, I will know that your words are true when the Holy Ghost confirms it to me. Until then, thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly. Kiss

While I cannot be completely certain, I'm pretty certain the groan I just heard was The Holy Ghost™ face palming himself.

Or maybe it was God™ just constipated again from all your crap. Consider

Personal revelation and my testimony cannot be argued with and it tells me you're completely deceived, as well as likely delusional. The Real® God™ knows this.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-09-2015, 01:21 PM
(06-09-2015 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While I cannot be completely certain, I'm pretty certain the groan I just heard was The Holy Ghost™ face palming himself.
Or maybe it was God™ just constipated again from all your crap. Consider
Personal revelation and my testimony cannot be argued with and it tells me you're completely deceived, as well as likely delusional. The Real® God™ knows this.

personal revelation is for the reason personal. but sometimes we can share it with others. thanks for sharing with me your testimony.Big Grin

06-09-2015, 01:25 PM
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 12:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Air isn't that hard to experience.

1] Take a needle-less syringe.

2] Extend piston to fill the "chamber" with air. Or seemly nothingness.

3] Cover the hole for the needle with a finger and try to press the piston all the way down.

Experience god(s):

1] Prey.

2] ???

3] Profit.
By the fruits you know that God speaks to you. God gives new knowledge that can be applied for your good. After applying this knowledge you can see results or good fruits. Then you have evidence that God's words are true.
Which god(s)?
Or is it the guardian spirit of your ancestors?
Or is it perhaps your totem animal?
How about poltergeists?
Perhaps it's aliens that use mind-control?