The "you cant see air but you know its there" rebuttal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: The "you cant see air but you know its there" rebuttal
(06-09-2015 11:58 AM)cactus Wrote:  "Feel it in their heart"... hmmm, I guess you could say they have a.......sixth sense Cool

[Image: i-see-dead-people-228x256.jpg]

nowadays I usually respond with " you need to make assign appointment with the doc.you're not supposed to feel stuff in your heart"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
09-09-2015, 07:47 PM
(09-09-2015 05:55 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 11:58 AM)cactus Wrote:  "Feel it in their heart"... hmmm, I guess you could say they have a.......sixth sense Cool

[Image: i-see-dead-people-228x256.jpg]

nowadays I usually respond with " you need to make assign appointment with the doc.you're not supposed to feel stuff in your heart"

Rainbow Dash is the worst pony you fucking sperg.

You = Hobo
09-09-2015, 08:34 PM
(06-09-2015 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good question. The answer is unknown until you actually hear the voice of the Holy Ghost yourself. What can be better than someone's testimony? the answer: your own testimony. when you have it then you know the answer to this good question.

Again Alla, The Holy Ghost™, whilst dwelling within my heart whispered to me that you're in a cult and don't know what you're speaking about, The Holy Ghost™ further explained that He® doesn't know who you are, never has spoken to you, or even tried to and believes you to be deeply deceived. Now that's my personal testimony, through the revelation as communucated by Him®, so now you should be convinced that everything I've spoken is completely true.

Thank you, have a nice day and shoo fly.

That's interesting, the Holy Spirit told me the exact same thing.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition