Theism is slowing the progress of science, more than anyone knows..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Theism is slowing the progress of science, more than anyone knows..
(08-01-2013 01:49 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  So your saying there were no scientific or technological breakthroughs at this time anywhere other than the USA...?

Of course not - not every scientific or technological breakthrough developed in the US - science was going on all over the planet at that time. Always is.

The Moon shots were humanity's shining, scientific achievement - ALL of humanity - I don't look at science with any sort of nationalism. I suppose some do... I'm not always certain why... probably some kind of perceived power thing.... I can leave others to their dick fight. Dodgy

Science is a planetary thing, a human thing... and uh... it was the Moon, godfuckingdamnit!! Dodgy

DLJIloveyourightback

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theism is slowing the progress of science, more than anyone knows.. - kim - 08-01-2013 12:53 PM