It's a rebellion against Zeus.

Smartass

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
10-02-2013, 04:28 AM
RE: Theism vs. Theism
(10-02-2013 02:55 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 02:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You are truly a pitiful person, Egor.

Bite me. Drinking Beverage

Quote:I can't say that I would like being in your place, because I couldn't live with myself if I was such a bitter and hateful guy; forever stuck with a simple-minded view of the world.

Hateful? I'm not hateful. I'm just telling you like it is. If you die an atheist; you go to hell. That you consider that "hateful" only indicates that you should look at yourself more closely. And you should examine your belief more closely--it is a dead end road.

Everyone believes in God. All atheism is is a rebellion against Christ--that's it. I will prove that point many times with many people in my forum this year. It's a new revelation from God that I've had. I'm not sure anyone has ever used this argument before.Girl_nails

Time for bed. Bye.
Oh Egor. Why don't you plead the 9th already? The 9th Commandment that is...

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
10-02-2013, 06:40 AM
(10-02-2013 02:55 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 02:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You are truly a pitiful person, Egor.

Bite me. Drinking Beverage

Quote:I can't say that I would like being in your place, because I couldn't live with myself if I was such a bitter and hateful guy; forever stuck with a simple-minded view of the world.

Hateful? I'm not hateful. I'm just telling you like it is. If you die an atheist; you go to hell. That you consider that "hateful" only indicates that you should look at yourself more closely. And you should examine your belief more closely--it is a dead end road.

Everyone believes in God. All atheism is is a rebellion against Christ--that's it. I will prove that point many times with many people in my forum this year. It's a new revelation from God that I've had. I'm not sure anyone has ever used this argument before.Girl_nails

Time for bed. Bye.
What about the people who never heard of the concept of any form of deity? Undecided I think as long as we do good things to one another, and make the world a better place, it's alright I suppose? Or am I being too optimistic again?

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
10-02-2013, 06:50 AM
I was thoroughly bored with their pointless debates and disagreements.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-02-2013, 06:51 AM
(10-02-2013 01:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  Notice how atheists always give Muslims a pass, and yet they are the epitome of the destructiveness of religion. Face it: Atheists are in a war with Christ, and that's it. They hate Christ. All other religions are fine--they just hate Christ. How can you not see the hand of Satan in your atheism? How can you not see it?
Who the fuck gave the Muslims a pass? I think their beliefs are just as ludicrous, asinine, pitiful, and ignorant as yours.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-02-2013, 08:58 PM
(10-02-2013 02:55 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not sure anyone has ever used this argument before.Girl_nails
I await with baited breath the sense of disappointment I will feel when it's a hack job of one of WLC's ramblings.
[+] 2 users Like hedgehog648's post
11-02-2013, 01:50 AM
(10-02-2013 01:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  You're a narcissist. It's painfully obvious. That's the other reason for being an atheist. One reason is you want to sin, the other is you're pathologically self-important--so you can never die to the self, which is required to be saved. So, it's easier to be an atheist and avoid the whole salvation issue.

And get a new avatar. You're too old for that. Jeez.

[Image: l179.jpg]

From now on, whenever Egor opens his mouth to spew forth intolerance and hatred, he's getting the pigeon...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
11-02-2013, 02:05 AM
(10-02-2013 01:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  How can you not see the hand of Satan in your atheism?

ooh I wondered what that was. Blush

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-02-2013, 07:48 AM
ugh whyyyyy? Weeping

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
11-02-2013, 08:01 AM
(11-02-2013 02:05 AM)kim Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 01:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  How can you not see the hand of Satan in your atheism?

ooh I wondered what that was. Blush

I bet even if you couldn't see it, you could feel it all right Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."