Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(07-10-2013 11:32 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 11:20 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Not true. I'm a super mod on opforum and people thank me all the time. Maybe this place just has shitty members. Tongue

Shitty members like frankiej that cheat on us with other forums. Tongue

It isn't my fault there are better forums out there. Angel

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 12:31 PM
(06-10-2013 11:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  Chamomile or Mint? Both from my own garden...

I can offer spearmint, peppermint, lemon mint, apple mint and chocolate mint.

Consider I've never tried chocolate mint, but I think I'd like lemon mint. It's a bit chilly here and I'm apparently in need of calming down. Smile

Shy You wouldn't happen to have any chocolate chip cookies, would you?

Wait. Stop this stupid argument we have bigger issues here. Fuck KC and his beliefs and his admin position.

Erx, for Christ's sake, you never tried After Eight?

[Image: after-eight-chocolate.jpg]

[Image: After_Eight_chocolate_thin_(adjusted).jpg]

Syriasly? Are you fucking insane? Oh wait, you are, aren't you? Ahhhhh... Now it all makes perfect sense. Here is the deal. You go to your local shop, a bigger one that has Nestle products, do not be a cheap-ass and buy yourself one box of After Eight. Light up, wait a bit, then eat one AE.

You will be reborn and you will not mind the fact that we now have a xtian for admin.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
07-10-2013, 12:35 PM
(07-10-2013 12:31 PM)Filox Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 11:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Consider I've never tried chocolate mint, but I think I'd like lemon mint. It's a bit chilly here and I'm apparently in need of calming down. Smile

Shy You wouldn't happen to have any chocolate chip cookies, would you?

Wait. Stop this stupid argument we have bigger issues here. Fuck KC and his beliefs and his admin position.

Syriasly? Are you fucking insane? Oh wait, you are, aren't you? Ahhhhh... Now it all makes perfect sense. Here is the deal. You go to your local shop, a bigger one that has Nestle products, do not be a cheap-ass and buy yourself one box of After Eight. Light up, wait a bit, then eat one AE.

You will be reborn and you will not mind the fact that we now have a xtian for admin.

Big Grin

Or these, these are like the delicious after eight (a have) but better because they also have cookie. I am selling them right now (really, I am!)

[Image: GG1_zps0bf49730.jpg]

[Image: GG2_zps730a0524.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-10-2013, 12:38 PM
(07-10-2013 10:59 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Being an admin, moderator or super mod is a thankless job. It's not a position of power but rather a position of service, but instead of being treated like one is doing something for the community they get treated like they are against the community. I've seen every admin and nearly every mod go through the ringer to try to help the community they love. Sucks to wear them down before they even really start.

Meeeh... I do it like any other job, objectively and without emotions. If someone is to feel some anger toward me for moding something I deemed necessary, so be it. If it had to be done, it had to be done. One word and I use the banhammer! There, who wants to say something negative now?

Big Grin

Bunch of cry-babies. Get off your computers and go socialize with people.

-Hunter S. Thompson
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
(07-10-2013 12:35 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 12:31 PM)Filox Wrote:  Wait. Stop this stupid argument we have bigger issues here. Fuck KC and his beliefs and his admin position.

Big Grin

Or these, these are like the delicious after eight (a have) but better because they also have cookie. I am selling them right now (really, I am!)

[Image: GG1_zps0bf49730.jpg]

[Image: GG2_zps730a0524.jpg]

Yeah right. Let this be your one and only warning. NOTHING is EVER compared to After Eight! EVER!!!

OK, glad to clear that up. Those cookies do look mighty fine. But they are still only cookies, they are not God. But guess who is God? After Eight...

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Dude. Next time you make some homemade hot chocolate, melt a couple After Eights into the mix.

Un.
Fucking.
Believable.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
I have never heard of After Eight...they look and sound wonderful...as they are, and as Stark suggests.

Which means they probably aren't available here.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2013, 12:52 PM
(07-10-2013 12:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Dude. Next time you make some homemade hot chocolate, melt a couple After Eights into the mix.

Un.
Fucking.
Believable.

I've been known to have a drink that's kind of like that, except with peppermint schnapps.

And also you replace the hot chocolate with crème de cacao.

Great way to start the day.
Drinking Beverage

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
07-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Next time I am going to make homemade hot chocolate with melted after eight and then I will dip my mint GG cookies in it. Heavenly plan.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-10-2013, 12:55 PM
(07-10-2013 12:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 12:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Dude. Next time you make some homemade hot chocolate, melt a couple After Eights into the mix.

Un.
Fucking.
Believable.

I've been known to have a drink that's kind of like that, except with peppermint schnapps.

And also you replace the hot chocolate with crème de cacao.

Great way to start the day.
Drinking Beverage
I don't drink, but that would be a great idea for a wake n bake too! Infuse some cream with a bit of oil, and call that my schnapps. Inspired......

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post