Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
Also, I know you guys are all "mmm, after eights", but just so you know, GG chocolates have a bit of salt in there and that combo with the sweet is deadly. Kind of like himalayan dark chocolate, so superior.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
(07-10-2013 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have never heard of After Eight...they look and sound wonderful...as they are, and as Stark suggests.

Which means they probably aren't available here.

After 8 are the classic after dinner mint - you should be able to find them.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-10-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 01:57 PM by Erxomai.)
Le Sigh.

I feel like Egor and Michael Corleone: "I try to get out, but they pull me back in."

As I said: I expect to be attacked by the Vocal Minority because that's what we do to dissenters. But attack me on what I've said, not what I haven't said.

FIRST: By splitting off this thread, a key piece of information was lost.

Dom and I were talking about tea. Chocolate Mint TEA, GODDAMNIT!!! Fear not, Kim and Filox. I am well versed in the awesomeness that is chocolate mint.

SECOND:

I did not say I am against Theist members (other than my change of avatar which is extreme, I admit, but still...). Muffsy, you're right: without theists this place would be as boring as Hughsie and Ferdi dropping their craploads everywhere.

Jeremy, I understand that you feel attacked. I guess I can't change that. However, my words were something like, "This has nothing to do with you being a member of this community." So thanks for shaming me like you did. Very apropos for an Admin to do.

LETTER C:

I obviously also did not express myself very well which is normal for someone who has whole long dialogues in his head. Jeremy, I am not scarred by you. I'm not pinning jack shit on you. I was trying to convey that any new member who's scars are fresh will likely freak over a Christian admin. People like that come here all the time and instead of trying to understand them, we tell them to get over it.

FIRSTLY AGAIN:

I'm pretty sure I meant everything else. The absurdity of what has happened to this forum is, well, Absurd. My gripe is not with a person, but with a Christian in leadership. TBD and I are alone in this thinking. Fine. We've expressed our opinions and were shown the door by Hughsie. Fine. Those who dissent are dismissed.

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST:

Now in the spirit of Michael Corleone I'm going to go smoke a j with frankie and plot the assinations of all the puppets who are trying to take our business away.

Let the Erxy bashing continue!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-10-2013, 01:08 PM
(07-10-2013 01:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I meant everything else. The absurdity of what has happened to this forum is, well, Absurd. My gripe is not with a person, but with a Christian in leadership. TBD and I are alone in this thinking. Fine. We've expressed our opinions and were shown the door by Hughsie. Fine. Those who dissent are dismissed.

Way to take me out of context. I agree with KC, I too thought you were better than all this.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 01:09 PM
(07-10-2013 01:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Le Sigh.

I feel like Egor and Michael Corleone: "I try to get out, but they keep BRINGING ME BACK!"

As I said: I expect to be attacked by the Vocal Minority because that's what we do to dissenters. But attack me on what I've said, not what I haven't said.

Dom and I were talking about tea. Chocolate Mint TEA, GODDAMNIT!!! Fear not, Kim and Filox. I am well versed in the awesomeness that is chocolate mint.

SECOND:

I did not say I am against Theist members (other than my change of avatar which is extreme, I admit, but still...). Muffsy, you're right: without theists this place would be as boring as Hughsie and Ferdi dropping their craploads everywhere.

Jeremy, I understand that you feel attacked. I guess I can't change that. However, my words were something like, "This has nothing to do with you being a member of this community." So thanks for shaming me like you did. Very apropos for an Admin to do.

LETTER C:

I obviously also did not express myself very well which is normal for someone who has whole long dialogues in his head. Jeremy, I am not scarred by you. I'm not pinning jack shit on you. I was trying to convey that any new member who's scars are fresh will likely freak over a Christian admin. People like that come here all the time and instead of trying to understand them, we tell them to get over it.

FIRSTLY AGAIN:

I'm pretty sure I meant everything else. The absurdity of what has happened to this forum is, well, Absurd. My gripe is not with a person, but with a Christian in leadership. TBD and I are alone in this thinking. Fine. We've expressed our opinions and were shown the door by Hughsie. Fine. Those who dissent are dismissed.

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST:

Now in the spirit of Michael Corleone I'm going to go smoke a j with frankie and plot the assinations of all the puppets who are trying to take our business away.

Two things to say to you!

1) Chocolate Mint Tea? Gross.

2) Can I get taken out like Moe Greene and not Fredo?Weeping

3) Ok, that was a little Spanish Inquisition like. You the man!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2013, 01:12 PM
(07-10-2013 01:09 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 01:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Le Sigh.

I feel like Egor and Michael Corleone: "I try to get out, but they keep BRINGING ME BACK!"

SECOND:

LETTER C:

FIRSTLY AGAIN:

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST:

Two things to say to you!

1) Chocolate Mint Tea? Gross.

2) Can I get taken out like Moe Greene and not Fredo?Weeping

3) Ok, that was a little Spanish Inquisition like. You the man!

Chocolate mint tea rocks! It is tea made from a mint variety that also has a chocolate flavor. You should be so lucky as to be offered a cup of my chocolate mint tea. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
(07-10-2013 07:29 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 12:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any new rules. They're just defining them better. Exactly what I suggested ages ago. Dodgy

I even begged certain moderator's who's name starts with an H and ends in ughesie. :even dodgier symbol than dodgy:

Between the people who want clearer definitions and the people who want one rule that says "Don't be a dick" while expecting everyone to magically know exactly where that draws the line there is no middle ground for me left to hit.

Plus, I don't decide what the rules are or in what style the rules thread works, I've just been tasked with sorting out the wording of things and keeping the thread up to date.

The amount of bitching I've received for simply doing the job I've been asked to do is ridiculous.

PS. DL that wasn't aimed at you, that little rant has been on the verge of spilling out for a day or so now. I'm sure the people I'm referring to know who they are.

What!? There are people who really only want the one rule? With who deciding? Now THAT would be dictatorship.

07-10-2013, 01:25 PM
For some reason this whole thing reminds me of this clip, just replace "t-shirt" with "theist"....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
07-10-2013, 01:33 PM
(07-10-2013 12:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have never heard of After Eight...they look and sound wonderful...as they are, and as Stark suggests.

Which means they probably aren't available here.

After 8 are the classic after dinner mint - you should be able to find them.

I will be looking for them...but if not local, Amazon has 'em!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2013, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 01:38 PM by Filox.)
Et tu Erx?!

Have you ever stopped to consider that a new member who comes here will have no idea about what KC or anyone of us here believes in, because they are NEW to the fucking forum? How do you expect for the new members to KNOW that we have a xtian for admin?

Please explain...

P.S.

You could have always said you will fill in for Stark...