Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(07-10-2013 09:24 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 09:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and ontop of everything I said, I think you're right to some degree, we should be a little more sensitive to people's feelings.

Da fuq? Muff's caring for other people's feelings? What the fuck is going on? Blink

In my defense it was a snide dig at TBD and Erxy more than anything.

(07-10-2013 02:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 01:34 PM)Filox Wrote:  Et tu Erx?!

Have you ever stopped to consider that a new member who comes here will have no idea about what KC or anyone of us here believes in, because they are NEW to the fucking forum? How do you expect for the new members to KNOW that we have a xtian for admin?

Please explain...

P.S.

You could have always said you will fill in for Stark...

Ah, Filox, my friend...you're assuming newbies don't know how to put 2 and 2 together. What's the most famous Atheist Theist thread? I'm guessing, "Ask a Theist." It's not hard to see who the author is and ken his role. The question for you is, KC Bromance aside, what do you think of Christians? Really think? Aren't they delusional? And the more stubborn they become in their delusion their original stated desire to "seek the truth" begins to sound like flimsy reason when what they really do is entrench themselves deeper into their delusional worldview. It's a problem. In this case, the favored forum theist gets cut a break because of the things I said earlier. But do we want religion to continue? Do we want to provide even more avenues for them to have leadership roles? They can be leaders in churches. This place is...WAS...a place lead by atheists that welcomed theists into the fold. Now it's a place lead by a theist welcoming atheists into the fold. Again I use my touchstone word ABSURD to describe the heart of my feeling. Why do we have to be the ones that get shafted? meh. Casting my pearls before swine...or in everyone's view, I'm casting my swine before pearls. I get it.

AND...fuck you Filox for putting visions of After 8 in my head! I haven't had chocolate or any kind of dairy-ish food for 2 months. Now I have visions of chocolate deliciousness dancing through my head!

But again, the world is full of theists. You need to accept that theists can be good people, despite their stupid believes. KC is a perfect example. He seems like a nice enough guy. People like him, respect him even. They might not respect his believes, but they respect him as a person.
Religion is only 1 small part of a human being Erxy.
Your argument is bigotry, and you wonder why people disagree with you?

@TBD, just the other day you were complaining I was being a racist. So, it's not ok to judge someone based on their skin colour, yet now you're saying it's perfectly acceptable to judge them on their beliefs??
Hypocrisy much...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-10-2013, 07:50 PM
(07-10-2013 07:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But again, the world is full of theists. You need to accept that theists can be good people, despite their stupid believes. KC is a perfect example. He seems like a nice enough guy. People like him, respect him even. They might not respect his believes, but they respect him as a person.
Religion is only 1 small part of a human being Erxy.
Your argument is bigotry, and you wonder why people disagree with you?

@TBD, just the other day you were complaining I was being a racist. So, it's not ok to judge someone based on their skin colour, yet now you're saying it's perfectly acceptable to judge them on their beliefs??
Hypocrisy much...

I agree with this completely. In my opinion, judging a whole by their beliefs is the equivalent of judging a whole by their race, sexuality, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-10-2013, 07:55 PM
(07-10-2013 07:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I agree with this completely. In my opinion, judging a whole by their beliefs is the equivalent of judging a whole by their race, sexuality, etc.

Yep, I agree too.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Omg you got to talk with seth? I so envy you atm

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-10-2013, 08:13 PM
I just wanted to say one thing, even though the topic is cold now. Chocolate mints are the nastiest thing ever invented and the world would be a better place without them.

carry on

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-10-2013, 08:14 PM
(07-10-2013 07:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Omg you got to talk with seth? I so envy you atm

Yeah, we spoke on Skype. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
(07-10-2013 07:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Omg you got to talk with seth? I so envy you atm

I met him this spring. It was pretty cool...Seth and Aron Ra, at the same event.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2013, 08:22 PM
I want to go to 'merikaaaa Sadcryface

07-10-2013, 09:12 PM

I have his cell phone number.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Nooooooooooooooo you suck kc