Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(07-10-2013 09:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 07:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Omg you got to talk with seth? I so envy you atm

I have his cell phone number.

Drinking Beverage

Only way to get a hold of the guy. I swear 90% of the time I talk to him it's on his damn speaker phone while he's driving. Angry

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-10-2013, 12:32 AM
1) Fucking Erx... you gonna not fly with a Christian pilot, or are you gonna trust a professional to do his job?

2)Needs moar Gwynnies!

[Image: 995820_539653699431795_1155501020_n_zps48c1ea85.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-10-2013, 06:39 AM
(07-10-2013 09:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 09:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I have his cell phone number.

Drinking Beverage

Only way to get a hold of the guy. I swear 90% of the time I talk to him it's on his damn speaker phone while he's driving. Angry

Oh man, I thought it was me.

It kept cutting in and out and sounded like he was a mile away.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Ok. Enough is enough. I surrender. I've been forced to realize I've been incredibly cruel, intolerant, rude, and judgmental. I hope you all will forgive me as I do occasionally backslide into my theist ways. I still think that British lapdog should go fuck himself, however. Proof that the atheist is still alive and well. Tongue

But I would like to apologize to all the theist admins everywhere who are in charge of atheist forums. I still have a gut feeling it is wrong and harmful to the atheist cause, but if someone will direct me to the Kool-Aid, I'll gladly drink it and shut the fuck up.

This discussion...erm...I mean rallying of the only people willing to speak out, has permanently fixed any pipe-dream that I had that the world can ever be a place that could be free of religious leadership. I promise to stop working here for that futile dream. After this conciliatory note, I will delete all John Lennon songs from my iTunes and will try to find a new avatar that says, "Religion Will Always Win Out."

I present myself before the Forum Administration for censuring, shunning, burning at the stake...whatever seems Biblically sound. If I might have one request, I'd prefer to be stoned.

I also request that you all would read this without the sarcastic tone that I am positive you all are assuming I'm taking. I am deadly serious. I give up. Even if dissenting voices were allowed here, it doesn't matter. It is truly futile to hope religion could ever take a backseat to what I used to stand for. Seriously. Not sarcastic.

Live long and prosper, KC. You've well earned all of The Thinking Atheists' respect and kudos. Seriously. Not sarcastic. No homo.

Death to the revolution. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-10-2013, 06:54 AM
(08-10-2013 06:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I still think that British lapdog should go fuck himself, however.

I love it when I make a very good point and get an insult back that completely ignores it. Always makes me feel like the person doing so clearly couldn't answer it and so is acting like a cornered rat instead.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Oh God, stop playing the victim. It's getting old.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
08-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Remember this Erxomai?

A more compassionate, understanding person? A person who opposed the thought of militant atheism because the situation didn't call for it?

I miss this guy. This is the Eric that I called a friend.

08-10-2013, 11:30 AM
(08-10-2013 06:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  but if someone will direct me to the Kool-Aid, I'll gladly drink it and shut the fuck up.

Wasn't it actually flavour-aid? Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
08-10-2013, 11:34 AM
(08-10-2013 06:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 06:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I still think that British lapdog should go fuck himself, however.

I love it when I make a very good point and get an insult back that completely ignores it. Always makes me feel like the person doing so clearly couldn't answer it and so is acting like a cornered rat instead.

Yabut. Nobody likes you. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]