Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(08-10-2013 07:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Remember this Erxomai?

A more compassionate, understanding person? A person who opposed the thought of militant atheism because the situation didn't call for it?

I miss this guy. This is the Eric that I called a friend.

More rosy cheeked shame.

Then perhaps understanding this guy a little more can help you to see where he has come from and why he was here at all.

Sorry things aren't all happy happy joy joy. You have no idea who you are "missing". Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 01:39 PM
again, why is this even an issue? mods and admins in this forum change almost weekly... this is so absurd *faceplam*

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-10-2013, 04:10 PM
(08-10-2013 01:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  again, why is this even an issue? mods and admins in this forum change almost weekly... this is so absurd *faceplam*

Belief should have nothing to do with a JOB. That's what being an administer technically is. You're devoting your time to maintain and manage something. I don't see why it matters or why anyone gives a fuck. He's not trying to convert everyone.

[Image: oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob-d46gjne.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
08-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I think your atheist preacher in church analogy is wrong. If an atheist would preach in church,he would be preaching his worldview,telling them why he doesnt believe in god,tryng to deconvert people,ect.
But KC does not preach,he does not try to convert people,he doesnt impose his worldview on others.
And saying kc cant be anadmin cos he's xian is the fucking same as getting a job denied because you're an atheist. Both are horrible. We despise religious people who are closeminded,and yet you are becoming like them. Yes,i would like it if there was no religion, but i wouldnt do it by denying religious leadership. When you vote for your president, do you look at his qualities,his visions of the country,his past actions, or do you look at his religious beliefs?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-10-2013, 05:30 PM
(08-10-2013 05:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I think your atheist preacher in church analogy is wrong. If an atheist would preach in church,he would be preaching his worldview,telling them why he doesnt believe in god,tryng to deconvert people,ect.
But KC does not preach,he does not try to convert people,he doesnt impose his worldview on others.
And saying kc cant be anadmin cos he's xian is the fucking same as getting a job denied because you're an atheist. Both are horrible. We despise religious people who are closeminded,and yet you are becoming like them. Yes,i would like it if there was no religion, but i wouldnt do it by denying religious leadership. When you vote for your president, do you look at his qualities,his visions of the country,his past actions, or do you look at his religious beliefs?

I voted in a Jew.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-10-2013, 06:01 PM
(08-10-2013 05:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 05:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  ...
When you vote for your president, do you look at his qualities,his visions of the country,his past actions, or do you look at his religious beliefs?

I voted in a Jew.

I voted in a booth.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
08-10-2013, 06:04 PM
(08-10-2013 06:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 05:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I voted in a Jew.

I voted in a booth.

Drinking Beverage

I voted in an election. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2013, 06:14 PM
(08-10-2013 06:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 06:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I voted in a booth.

Drinking Beverage

I voted in an election. Drinking Beverage

Asian elections are fine, up-standing affairs but are invariably anti-climactic as the results are often announced prematurely.

Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Why are you'ns voting for forum admins in an Asian-Jewish Election booth?! Shocking

10-10-2013, 06:48 AM
There's 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. But the good news is that I found out there are stoners here, yay!

Colorado rules. Just sayin'.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.