Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 08:39 AM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(07-10-2013 08:35 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Sigh... the forum's best member is gone. You guys better tighten up your act and amuse me more, or I'll blow up a school for puppies.

If you blow up a school of puppies can you do me a favour and film it and send the footage to TS?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Can we get an updated list of who's who on the rules page?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2013, 08:41 AM
(07-10-2013 08:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Can we get an updated list of who's who on the rules page?

I'm holding off on that for the moment but I will sort it when the time is right.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-10-2013, 08:42 AM
(07-10-2013 08:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 08:35 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Sigh... the forum's best member is gone. You guys better tighten up your act and amuse me more, or I'll blow up a school for puppies.

If you blow up a school of puppies can you do me a favour and film it and send the footage to TS?

It isn't a school OF puppies, it is a school FOR puppies. A school of puppies makes it seem like the school is made from puppies. That is just silly. And no, I will not film it. It wouldn't be right to do such a thing.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
07-10-2013, 08:45 AM
(07-10-2013 08:42 AM)frankiej Wrote:  It isn't a school OF puppies, it is a school FOR puppies. A school of puppies makes it seem like the school is made from puppies. That is just silly. And no, I will not film it. It wouldn't be right to do such a thing.

But sending it to TS would be funny! Weeping

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 08:51 AM
(07-10-2013 08:41 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 08:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Can we get an updated list of who's who on the rules page?

I'm holding off on that for the moment but I will sort it when the time is right.

Okay, thanks.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2013, 09:04 AM
(07-10-2013 08:45 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 08:42 AM)frankiej Wrote:  It isn't a school OF puppies, it is a school FOR puppies. A school of puppies makes it seem like the school is made from puppies. That is just silly. And no, I will not film it. It wouldn't be right to do such a thing.

But sending it to TS would be funny! Weeping

I don't even know what the fuck or who the fuck "TS" is. Speak like a real person! To hell with yer acronyms!

[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
07-10-2013, 09:09 AM
(07-10-2013 09:04 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I don't even know what the fuck or who the fuck "TS" is. Speak like a real person! To hell with yer acronyms!

Tartarus Sauce. Jesus man, wake up would you, fucking Scotsman. Big Grin

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 09:14 AM
(07-10-2013 08:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Go fuck yourself. Angry

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-10-2013, 09:20 AM
(07-10-2013 09:09 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 09:04 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I don't even know what the fuck or who the fuck "TS" is. Speak like a real person! To hell with yer acronyms!

Tartarus Sauce. Jesus man, wake up would you, fucking Scotsman. Big Grin

I just have a thing against acronyms, my furry friend. I spent years studying computing and I fucking hated it and their endless supply of shitty acronyms. People need to just slow down for a second and take time to communicate properly.

[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post