Theist Admin Discussion (Split)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Theist Admin Discussion (Split)
(06-10-2013 11:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Consider I've never tried chocolate mint, but I think I'd like lemon mint. It's a bit chilly here and I'm apparently in need of calming down. Smile
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Chocolate mint is fucking great; try it.

People do not regret what they do; they regret what they do not do.

(06-10-2013 05:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I honestly thought you were better than that, Eric. You've changed, man.

I just thought you would have a bit more empathy.

and here I thought you knew me and who I was.

Sad day, Eric... sad day.

This is what it looks like to judge a person one does not know.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Naw, we just got a peek at the real Muffs - cherish it because it ain't gonna happen again anytime soon.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Oops, Consider maybe it was shame? Always had trouble figuring out how those worked but... I'm not used to being a manipulative christee.

Drinking Beverage

Ouch, Kingsy.

Just being proactive. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-10-2013, 10:13 AM
I love the smell of pissy e-drama in the morning.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
07-10-2013, 10:15 AM
(07-10-2013 10:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I love the smell of pissy e-drama in the morning.

It is one of the reasons I love this forum. It is so petty and pathetic the way a lot of people act here, but that is what I call entertainment. Smile

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
07-10-2013, 10:36 AM
(07-10-2013 09:59 AM)kim Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 11:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Consider I've never tried chocolate mint, but I think I'd like lemon mint. It's a bit chilly here and I'm apparently in need of calming down. Smile
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Chocolate mint is fucking great; try it.

People do not regret what they do; they regret what they do not do.

(06-10-2013 05:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I honestly thought you were better than that, Eric. You've changed, man.

I just thought you would have a bit more empathy.

and here I thought you knew me and who I was.

Sad day, Eric... sad day.

This is what it looks like to judge a person one does not know.

Drinking Beverage

Wait, what?

Are you saying that I judged Erxy?

If you are, I did nothing of the sorts. I just expressed my expectations and disappointment in his actions.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Being an admin, moderator or super mod is a thankless job. It's not a position of power but rather a position of service, but instead of being treated like one is doing something for the community they get treated like they are against the community. I've seen every admin and nearly every mod go through the ringer to try to help the community they love. Sucks to wear them down before they even really start.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
07-10-2013, 11:09 AM
(07-10-2013 10:59 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Being an admin, moderator or super mod is a thankless job. It's not a position of power but rather a position of service, but instead of being treated like one is doing something for the community they get treated like they are against the community. I've seen every admin and nearly every mod go through the ringer to try to help the community they love. Sucks to wear them down before they even really start.

Nope.

As we all know, the only reason anyone would seek power is because they are secretly budding dictators, and by corollary, anyone who ends up with power thus becomes a budding dictator. It is only a matter of time before KC starts his reign of terror. Oh, sure, it'll start small; subliminal messages, shaping influence through likes and rep, leaning heavily on discretion in enforcing bans and kicks... Next thing you know it'll be a mirror for christianforums. We shall be banned or converted by the wayside.

Hell, look at the banner image. "The Thinking Atheist". What's that last word? "Atheist", you say?

Wrong.

A is the only capital letter. 'theist' is lowercase. Therefore they must be considered separately: "A theist". Consider "thinking atheist": clearly this means only that all of us sheep are 'thinking' "atheist" when thinking of the site, and yet we couldn't be more wrong.

It's a conspiracy. The signs couldn't be any clearer. No doubt I shall be banned for speaking the truth, but it must be revealed.

TELL THE PEOPLE!

(that. that is how crazy this sounds. full Glen Beck. some people should get over themselves)

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
07-10-2013, 11:20 AM
(07-10-2013 10:59 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Being an admin, moderator or super mod is a thankless job.

Not true. I'm a super mod on opforum and people thank me all the time. Maybe this place just has shitty members. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
07-10-2013, 11:32 AM
(07-10-2013 11:20 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 10:59 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Being an admin, moderator or super mod is a thankless job.

Not true. I'm a super mod on opforum and people thank me all the time. Maybe this place just has shitty members. Tongue

Shitty members like frankiej that cheat on us with other forums. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post