Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
So god is the ability to communicate through language ?

You might as well call god, sunlight and sound, hot and cold or even the concepts of young and old.
Redefining god to mean something else, removes all the power, all the knowledge and all the existence that a god is suppose to have.

You have essentially redefined god to be nothing at all, except a copy of something that already exists.

That act of copy and paste is not a god.
Its just a handy tool to move information around.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
01-12-2015, 10:09 PM
(01-12-2015 08:25 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So god is the ability to communicate through language ?

You might as well call god, sunlight and sound, hot and cold or even the concepts of young and old.
Redefining god to mean something else, removes all the power, all the knowledge and all the existence that a god is suppose to have.

You have essentially redefined god to be nothing at all, except a copy of something that already exists.

That act of copy and paste is not a god.
Its just a handy tool to move information around.

I heard in the hospital today that god is a suppository. Angel No really.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-12-2015, 11:16 PM
How does onomatopoeia fit in?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2015, 11:19 PM
(01-12-2015 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  How does onomatopoeia fit in?

It describes the Big Bang.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
01-12-2015, 11:29 PM
(01-12-2015 07:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  1+1+1 = 3, there are 3 ones in that equation, God is 3 letters, there are 3 major Abrahamic religions(Islam, Christianty, Judaism), there are 3 sides to a triangle, God is Illuminati confirmed.

Half-life 3 confirmed?
02-12-2015, 12:08 AM
(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Actually, God can be proven, however, it is not the God of mythology.

Every word in the Subject Naming Convention is defined by the Predicate Naming Convention, which itself is not defined it is learned by perception. see biological fact and the works of Plato.

Metaphor works then just like a mathematical equation. You take a word, say God, and define it through its predicates, i.e. only what is knowable, or again causality.

When you can do that, you find out that the Metaphors of the Judeo-Christian Scripture define God and does it in a provable manner. God is not a person, an anthropomorphic entity, but the only power a mind has, Linguistic Functionality.

That is why it is written in that text, and in several places, that it is sealed to man's understanding until a particular time in human history, and that those seals can only be loosened by a very specific key. That key is a linguistic puzzle.

See; Revelations 5.
Self-promoting video removed.
One can search YouTube for the demo, or the Internet Archive for different media. It is a demonstration in linguistics.

If language is, and it is, the only power a mind has, then man is provably made in the image of God, but what that means must follow the principles of language, not proto-language of current human usage.

History says otherwise

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-12-2015, 12:11 AM
And now the bozo is lurking Laughat

There's no point you clown, go bother some Christees or something. They're far more likely to be impressed with your posturing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-12-2015, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 12:49 AM by TheMrBillShow.)
Another enlightened mind descending from the sanctified mountain top in order to preach to the atheistic rabble? Oh goody.

I've been fortunate to have some really wonderful teachers in my life. They imparted their lessons with compassion, humor, and encouragement. They never preached, never engaged in condescension, or ever approached anything remotely resembling an insulting tone. They developed my sense of curiosity with great passion and knowledge surrounding their particular field of study.

And to think- these teachers were teaching comparatively trivial topics such as music, history, and science. They weren't dealing with such elevated matters as how language and the mind can reveal the truth of god's existence or the veracity of Christian scripture. If you have such an amazingly important lesson to deliver, if the fate of our immortal souls is in the balance, one would think more care would be invested in the actual methodology of effective teaching. Such weighty matters deserve refined and polished delivery, do they not?

Instead, we get yet another member of the "Team Bullshit" rudely spewing barely coherent prose; highfalutin' horseshit trying to impress and failing completely. Try again, Skippy.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 3 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
02-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
When I shared this exchange, a buddy of mine replied:

Existence itself is language. Only apart from order established by numbers, a before and after, time.

Normally smart, but huh??
02-12-2015, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 05:50 AM by Philosopher8659.)
If there is anyone on this site who actually has studied anything, the following link not only demonstrates an entirely new form of writing equations which, if you had studied is still in modern textbooks as being impossible. You can actually draw your Algebraic equations and have the curves of the equations projected directly from the figures themselves.

Also you will find an essay at the start of it which lists quotes to linguistic facts going back a couple thousand years and demonstrated biologically. Now, you can argue with Mathcad, or Geometer's Sketchpad, or with linguists, who by the way have never argued with me even when given the chance.

The mathematics uses no Trigonometry, No Calculus, No Cartesian Coordinator systems, it uses straight up algebra. One pure logic system paired to one pure analogic system.

https://ia802601.us.archive.org/16/items...092915.pdf
So, you can either continue flaming and trolling the post or you can study, but it is not up to me to regulate your continued savage and infantile behavior.