Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
(02-12-2015 05:42 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  If there is anyone on this site who actually has studied anything, the following link not only demonstrates an entirely new form of writing equations which, if you had studied is still in modern textbooks as being impossible. You can actually draw your Algebraic equations and have the curves of the equations projected directly from the figures themselves.

Also you will find an essay at the start of it which lists quotes to linguistic facts going back a couple thousand years and demonstrated biologically. Now, you can argue with Mathcad, or Geometer's Sketchpad, or with linguists, who by the way have never argued with me even when given the chance.
https://ia802601.us.archive.org/16/items...092915.pdf
So, you can either continue flaming and trolling the post or you can study, but it is not up to me to regulate your continued savage behavior.

We can all obviously read.

Personally, having studied ancient history for about 40 years, I think you don't understand much of it.

Also, you try to entice us while insulting us and attempting to talk down to us. Obviously you have never been on stage. One must respect one's audience. Otherwise they walk out. I know because I've been on about 2000 stages.

I also think you should perhaps study a course, such as this one. An actual professor teaches it. I have been considering it. The last time I read books on language was back in the 80's and I probably need a heads up.

I hope this helps.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 06:08 AM by Philosopher8659.)
(02-12-2015 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:42 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  If there is anyone on this site who actually has studied anything, the following link not only demonstrates an entirely new form of writing equations which, if you had studied is still in modern textbooks as being impossible. You can actually draw your Algebraic equations and have the curves of the equations projected directly from the figures themselves.

Also you will find an essay at the start of it which lists quotes to linguistic facts going back a couple thousand years and demonstrated biologically. Now, you can argue with Mathcad, or Geometer's Sketchpad, or with linguists, who by the way have never argued with me even when given the chance.
So, you can either continue flaming and trolling the post or you can study, but it is not up to me to regulate your continued savage behavior.

We can all obviously read.

Personally, having studied ancient history for about 40 years, I think you don't understand much of it.

Also, you try to entice us while insulting us and attempting to talk down to us. Obviously you have never been on stage. One must respect one's audience. Otherwise they walk out. I know because I've been on about 2000 stages.

I also think you should perhaps study a course, such as this one. An actual professor teaches it. I have been considering it. The last time I read books on language was back in the 80's and I probably need a heads up.

I hope this helps.

The behavior here is an insult to intelligence.

And once again, you don't fault what is presented, you ramble on. Fault the work, if you can. I make free educational material and post them on the Archive for free world wide download. You might want to consider your words about what I have studied as there are thousands of hours of work I have posted, even the complete Harvard Classics. Even the Grammar of English Grammar by G. Brown, in audio-book form.

And, great lecture series from many companies can be downloaded by torrent downloading. I have a number of them myself.

And if you understand history at all, every civilization rose based on standards of behavior and fell when those standards were tossed aside or destroyed by a more disciplined culture. Language itself can only be effected by standards of human behavior, behavior sadly lacking on forums today.
02-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-12-2015, 06:12 AM
(02-12-2015 05:59 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Language itself can only be effected by standards of human behavior, behavior sadly lacking on forums today.

Sir, these standards of which you speak, is where you fail.

That is what I commented on.

You would do well to conduct yourself with more decorum. I wont bother reading that thing because, precisely because of your rudeness.

Like I said, I've been on thousands of stages. One must engage one's audience. You alienate them. An automatic FAIL.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-12-2015, 06:15 AM
As I have said many times....if you believe hard enough, and look long enough, you will find that which you seek...whether it actually exists or not.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2015, 06:15 AM
(02-12-2015 06:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:59 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Language itself can only be effected by standards of human behavior, behavior sadly lacking on forums today.

Sir, these standards of which you speak, is where you fail.

You would do well to conduct yourself with more decorum. I wont bother reading that thing because, precisely because of your rudeness.

Like I said, I've been on thousands of stages. One must engage one's audience. You alienate them. An automatic FAIL.

A simple fact of language. Plato even demonstrates it. The relative difference between terms cannot be predicated of either terms. Blaming the world for how you respond to it is the actions of a child, not an adult.
02-12-2015, 06:17 AM

The mathematics uses no Trigonometry, No Calculus, No Cartesian Coordinator systems, it uses straight up algebra. One pure logic system paired to one pure analogic system.

So, you can either continue flaming and trolling the post or you can study, but it is not up to me to regulate your continued savage and infantile behavior.

Why haven't you published your "entirely new form of equations" in mathematical journals? Please go wank somewhere else. Wanking isn't bad, but doing it in public is kinda disgusting.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
02-12-2015, 06:17 AM
(02-12-2015 06:15 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Sir, these standards of which you speak, is where you fail.

A simple fact of language. Plato even demonstrates it. The relative difference between terms cannot be predicated of either terms. Blaming the world for how you respond to it is the actions of a child, not an adult.

Positing you can prove god's existence through mathematical analysis of language structure is childish considering man created god. While entertaining, your infantile, hubris and anthropocentric perspective is not the litmus test for truth, or validity.

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2015, 06:22 AM
(02-12-2015 06:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:15 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  A simple fact of language. Plato even demonstrates it. The relative difference between terms cannot be predicated of either terms. Blaming the world for how you respond to it is the actions of a child, not an adult.

Positing you can prove god's existence through mathematical analysis of language structure is childish considering man created god. While entertaining, your infantile, hubris and anthropocentric perspective is not the litmus test for truth, or validity.

Your continued insistence on claiming you even understood what I wrote is not the mark of intelligence. I said every term in the Subject Naming Convention is defined in terms of the Predicate Naming Convention. That is a fact for any system of logic, common grammar or mathematics.

And the arrogance of believing that what I said is your own feeble interpretation of it is pointless.
02-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Work that shaft! Work it!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.