Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
(02-12-2015 06:15 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Sir, these standards of which you speak, is where you fail.

That is what I commented on.

You would do well to conduct yourself with more decorum. I wont bother reading that thing because, precisely because of your rudeness.

Like I said, I've been on thousands of stages. One must engage one's audience. You alienate them. An automatic FAIL.

A simple fact of language. Plato even demonstrates it. The relative difference between terms cannot be predicated of either terms. Blaming the world for how you respond to it is the actions of a child, not an adult.

Yeah I've read Plato too. Big deal.

The ancients did not know as much as we do today. Hell I owned a full set of Loebs! I read all those old books. None pointed to any very special knowledge. A LOT of guesswork, but no real facts. Hell, read the work of Pliny the elder.

You do not understand your audience. You are in fact showing too much pride. Which is a sin, right?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 06:27 AM
(02-12-2015 06:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You do not understand your audience. You are in fact showing too much pride. Which is a sin, right?

It's not pride when you've got a dick as big as his! It's just facts!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-12-2015, 06:27 AM
(02-12-2015 06:22 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Positing you can prove god's existence through mathematical analysis of language structure is childish considering man created god. While entertaining, your infantile, hubris and anthropocentric perspective is not the litmus test for truth, or validity.

Your continued insistence on claiming you even understood what I wrote is not the mark of intelligence. I said every term in the Subject Naming Convention is defined in terms of the Predicate Naming Convention. That is a fact for any system of logic, common grammar or mathematics.

And the arrogance of believing that what I said is your own feeble interpretation of it is pointless.

Lots of things in the world have a mathematical system...it gives the perception of order, and those who believe in magic think that implies a designer.....there IS a difference between correlation and causation...and that is the point you miss.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2015, 06:32 AM
(02-12-2015 06:27 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:22 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Your continued insistence on claiming you even understood what I wrote is not the mark of intelligence. I said every term in the Subject Naming Convention is defined in terms of the Predicate Naming Convention. That is a fact for any system of logic, common grammar or mathematics.

And the arrogance of believing that what I said is your own feeble interpretation of it is pointless.

Lots of things in the world have a mathematical system...it gives the perception of order, and those who believe in magic think that implies a designer.....there IS a difference between correlation and causation...and that is the point you miss.

You cannot even stay on topic, the topic was all systems of logic, which common grammar is one. The point you missed is you invalidated your own words. Good show.
02-12-2015, 06:33 AM
(02-12-2015 06:32 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 06:27 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Lots of things in the world have a mathematical system...it gives the perception of order, and those who believe in magic think that implies a designer.....there IS a difference between correlation and causation...and that is the point you miss.

You cannot even stay on topic, the topic was all systems of logic, which common grammar is one.

So rude.

[Image: bba3db4402105a64023feacfa92b2c3d.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-12-2015, 06:48 AM
OP: God can be proven by a linguistic code that only I understand.

Then tries to explain this linguistic code using language and fails miserably.

Then proceeds to insult everyone because of his failure to explain anything.

Apparently it's our fault for not buying into his insanity, nothing to do with his being another crackpot with no ability to relate to anyone.

And this is this weeks episode of God's spokesman on the interwebz, stay tuned next week for the Kalam cosmological argument and more threats of hell, with our special guest star -special pleading and his twin argument from ignorance.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Based on phrases like, "...The human mind has not yet reached that point in evolution where it is, in fact, doing its own work"

He's one of those arguing our mind is a work of higher functioning that has levels we only seek to reach more. The problem is making these claims have fallen flat out of any realm of epistemology nor can the claim of the mind being linguistic by function, except in the use of these terms in broad strokes that don't fit the preconception of their definitions by any scientific form. While he defines many other terms, he quite interestingly skips over any definition of the ones he puts the most seriousness of argument into, being those 2 and the term God itself.

He may fight in right well with the Integral Theory folks I've communicated with in good times of discussion in the past, but rarely do I see here. Those who formulate that consciousness is a higher evolutionary element that we have evolved into & will continue evolving along this hierarchy of orders that permeate through the universe.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Sadcryface

Does this mean the OP won't actually be answering any questions?

Unsure
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
02-12-2015, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 07:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-12-2015 05:42 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  If there is anyone on this site who actually has studied anything, the following link not only demonstrates an entirely new form of writing equations which, if you had studied is still in modern textbooks as being impossible. You can actually draw your Algebraic equations and have the curves of the equations projected directly from the figures themselves.

Post your credentials and links to your peer reviewed articles, or STFU.
Post ONE credentialed scholar that agrees with this bullshit, or get lost, looser.
Amazing how these drop-in crazies all seem to be suffering from :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-12-2015, 07:12 AM
(02-12-2015 06:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Post your credentials and links to your peer reviewed articles, or STFU.
Post ONE credentialed scholar that agrees with this bullshit, or get lost, looser.
Amazing how these drop-in crazies all seem to be suffering from :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

LMAO. Still looking for a god to tell you what to think?