Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
(01-12-2015 08:05 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  A lot of people babbling here. View the text, and fault the arguments not your assumptions but by demonstrable facts of language. And if you don't understand the principles of language, there are other postings on the Archive such as A Universal Language, which will demonstrate them to you with thousands and examples.

Anyone can babble, but that is not language.

What can you name? Can you ever, ever, name a thing directly? Or must you always name an element of a thing and combine the elements? What are the principles of predication?

What is the demonstrable relationship between Logic, such as common grammars, and Analogics, standards of craft?

So... God is real, because word salad?

Your problem is not with your arguments on language, but your lack of understanding of your inner language. This is the One Truth, which we all speak, if we but let go, and listen. This is the One True voice, echoed throughout the universe, and heard by our inner ear, once we learn to tune out all the gibberish, jargon, and lies of materialism.

See? It's easy! I bet I could post that on Facebook and get half-a-dozen non-ironic likes, because people think it actually means something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like RobbyPants's post
02-12-2015, 10:28 AM
That’s pretty good Robby.

You can always go here http://www.wisdomofchopra.com and get stuff like,

“Information is mirrored in a symbolic representation of sensations"
and
"The human nervous system differentiates into innumerable chaos"

Sounds just as meaningful as Flatulence8659 Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
02-12-2015, 11:13 AM
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/m...press.html

Philosobabble,
IN DETAIL, tell us what is wrong with their approach.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-12-2015, 11:19 AM
(02-12-2015 11:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/m...press.html

Philosobabble,

Buckybabble, I fear you are wasting your energy. Philobabble will not look into anything that might cause him cognitive dissonance. That is...if he even comes back to the scene of his massacred, foolish notions.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-12-2015, 11:22 AM
(02-12-2015 11:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/m...press.html

Philosobabble,

That’s never going to happen, it would mean he’d have to have a 12th grade reading comprehension level and based on everything I’ve seen so far the only thing he’s capable of is word salads.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-12-2015, 11:30 AM
(02-12-2015 09:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 08:05 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  A lot of people babbling here. View the text, and fault the arguments not your assumptions but by demonstrable facts of language. And if you don't understand the principles of language, there are other postings on the Archive such as A Universal Language, which will demonstrate them to you with thousands and examples.

Anyone can babble, but that is not language.

What can you name? Can you ever, ever, name a thing directly? Or must you always name an element of a thing and combine the elements? What are the principles of predication?

What is the demonstrable relationship between Logic, such as common grammars, and Analogics, standards of craft?

So... God is real, because word salad?

Your problem is not with your arguments on language, but your lack of understanding of your inner language. This is the One Truth, which we all speak, if we but let go, and listen. This is the One True voice, echoed throughout the universe, and heard by our inner ear, once we learn to tune out all the gibberish, jargon, and lies of materialism.

See? It's easy! I bet I could post that on Facebook and get half-a-dozen non-ironic likes, because people think it actually means something.

Love it! Where do I sign up?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-12-2015, 01:08 PM
I'm still waiting for the definition of a god. I want a long and detail post explaining the gawd.Sleepy

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
02-12-2015, 02:09 PM
(02-12-2015 01:08 PM)Leo Wrote:  I'm still waiting for the definition of a god. I want a long and detail post explaining the gawd.Sleepy

You'll be waiting for a while Leo. I don't think Phallicopher (Smile) is really interested in any demonstrable logic. He much rather call everyone that isn't him, stupid. He has taking every response and slapped it to the side. Saying it's not on topic, or people aren't at his intellectual level.

Quote:God is not a person, an anthropomorphic entity, but the only power a mind has, Linguistic Functionality.

His wording is weird. So ether he wanted to say

God is not a person, or an anthropomorphic entiy...yada...yada.

Or

God is not a person, he's an anthropomorphic entiy....etc..etc...

But it sounds like he thinks god is ether a collection of words or the left frontal lobe of the brain?

Or he's a furry. And is hoping that people will be convinced on that.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
02-12-2015, 02:15 PM
84 divided by the square root of 17 is what ever it is herefore God exists
02-12-2015, 02:30 PM
(02-12-2015 02:15 PM)DerFish Wrote:  84 divided by the square root of 17 is what ever it is herefore God exists

[Image: 98728-that-goes-without-saying-gif-g-he7c.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post