Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
Another guy here to tell us how *he's* discovered the famous proof. Listen dude, go make your case to experts. If you can convince a single theologian - I won't even require a scientist - of the validity of your proof I'll be vastly more interested. As it is you're just another crank.

And telling us we're stupid for not believing you comes across as you masturbating and nothing more. We'll be impressed with your intellect when you show that you've got some.

And nobody here gives a flying fuck about your website or your videos.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
01-12-2015, 09:05 AM
*Wonders about an 'Impotent' mind* Consider

I'm sure there's a pill for that now-days. Yes

Would also make for an interesting/alternate movie. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
01-12-2015, 09:06 AM
MoronDog: Well, you got your screen name right. Good show.
01-12-2015, 09:07 AM
(01-12-2015 09:01 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Well then, that makes your views equal to the theists. Good show. And it also makes you mind totally impotent. Must be age.

*your

For someone consumed with language, you sure don't know how to use it. Must be inexperience.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
01-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Edit:Ah, I see you adjusted you post to point out to whom you were speaking. Thumbsup
01-12-2015, 09:11 AM
(01-12-2015 09:07 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 09:01 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Well then, that makes your views equal to the theists. Good show. And it also makes you mind totally impotent. Must be age.

*your

For someone consumed with language, you sure don't know how to use it. Must be inexperience.
*Snigger* Inexperienc? Not impotence? Big Grin
01-12-2015, 09:36 AM
That renders the term "god" meaningless. There is nothing non-atheist/agnostic that you have proposed here. It's just covered in hyping up language/verbiage through very shakey grounded philosophy.

There have been great deals of preconception blasting and examining of what does the language & the term beyond it being just a "description" mean. John Dewey and to some decree, some others field workers like Heidegger have questioned these issues with more retrospective than Plato had the ability to do so in his age.

What deity aspects does this concept you have of language have? (which in no way at all is the only power of the mind)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-12-2015, 09:41 AM
(01-12-2015 08:14 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 08:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Okay. Prove it!

I am not exactly sure, that once proof has been pointed to that DUH! is a valid counter argument.

Bwahahahahahaha.

You are full of shit. You have no answer, Go away please.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-12-2015, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 06:26 PM by Full Circle.)
(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Actually, God can be proven, however, it is not the God of mythology.

All gods are mythological until further proof, if you have any let’s see it.

(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)‘Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Every word in the Subject Naming Convention is defined by the Predicate Naming Convention, which itself is not defined it is learned by perception. see biological fact and the works of Plato.

Metaphor works then just like a mathematical equation. You take a word, say God, and define it through its predicates, i.e. only what is knowable, or again causality.

When you can do that, you find out that the Metaphors of the Judeo-Christian Scripture define God and does it in a provable manner. God is not a person, an anthropomorphic entity, but the only power a mind has, Linguistic Functionality.

That is why it is written in that text, and in several places, that it is sealed to man's understanding until a particular time in human history, and that those seals can only be loosened by a very specific key. That key is a linguistic puzzle.

Bullshit, bullshit...some more bullshit, deepity, more bullshit. Facepalm

(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  See; Revelations 5.

Bro, you just outed yourself. The second you pointed at your beloved scripture you lost all credibility.

(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  If language is, and it is, the only power a mind has,

Citation needed.

(01-12-2015 07:17 AM)‘Philosopher8659 Wrote:  then man is provably made in the image of God, but what that means must follow the principles of language, not proto-language of current human usage.

I see words but they are not assembled in a way that makes logical sense.

Troll.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
01-12-2015, 10:07 AM
(01-12-2015 08:40 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  When I demonstrate that in the Judeo-Christian Scripture one is led to the reality that God is simply the principles of language which are functionally resident in the mind, only to get back dysfunctional arguments, exactly how does that compare with the statement of

the thinking atheist,

which is factually and demonstrably an oxymoron?

"When I demonstrate...." oh do share. I am fluent in the myth, and look forward to your assertions based on your interpretations of fictional scripture. You seem to be making a lot of claims for this fabricated god, and what it allegedly is trying to convey via a fictional book that is a compilation of BS, contradictions, and fantasy.

SO my dear friend, once again, make your claim, provide your proof.....I can hardly wait to read it....or continue to make 5yo level posts that are hollow, base-less and indicative of a child-like worldview. I wonder....is mom aware you are on her computer right now? or do you just come across like an uneducated and misinformed tool on purpose? Where DID you get your education in theology I wonder? My degree in religious studies, with specialization in Christianity, is from Saint Leo University and I have researched and written a plethora of erudite, in-depth eviscerations of the bible for years. Come now, you danced your ass into theTHINKINGatheist for a reason....you thought you were going to teach us heathens a thing or two.....you will learn quickly that is an endeavor in which you seem to be ill-prepared.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post