Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
01-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(01-12-2015 09:05 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Wonders about an 'Impotent' mind* Consider

I'm sure there's a pill for that now-days. Yes

Would also make for an interesting/alternate movie. Wink

If I take the blue pill for my mind, will I be able to mindfuck women?Gasp

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 11:01 AM by Bucky Ball.)
What "caused" Causality, if causality did not already exist ?

Unfortunately for you, the founder of the Christian cult disagrees with you:

Ephesians 2:8 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God".

So you're actually trying to tell us you are a believer, but don't require faith in your deity ?

I hope you realize Yahweh was to 70th son of the Babylonian chief god, El Elyon, just as it states in the Bible :

Psalm 82:1
"God stands in the divine council;
In the midst of the gods he holds judgment."

Deuteronomy 32:8
“Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the LORD’s portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance"

Too bad. You lose.
Do try harder next time.

BTW, the "first cause" (nonsense) argument has been debunked a million times, in a million places. It's entirely bullshit.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-12-2015, 10:55 AM
(01-12-2015 08:05 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Anyone can babble...

I agree. And you've proved this claim with your very first posting. You're so full of pretentious, ultimately meaningless bullshit I simply don't have the time to shoot down each and every one of your pseudo-arguments. But I do compliment you on your obvious trolling talents—as I suspect your comments are so aptly illustrative of.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
01-12-2015, 10:55 AM
(01-12-2015 08:40 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  When I demonstrate that in the Judeo-Christian Scripture one is led to the reality that God is simply the principles of language which are functionally resident in the mind, only to get back dysfunctional arguments, exactly how does that compare with the statement of

the thinking atheist,

which is factually and demonstrably an oxymoron?

Except you haven't. You're just the latest in a very very long line of nut cases who stumble in here with their wacko theory they think THEY alone have, and think they are just so fucking special ... and in fact know nothing.

You are, sir, no philosopher. You're a second rate theologian, and a REALLY bad (grade-school level) scripture reader.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-12-2015, 11:04 AM
(01-12-2015 08:05 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  ... A lot of people babbling here ...

No. Just one.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
01-12-2015, 11:05 AM
(01-12-2015 08:18 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  People generally don't try so hard to look foolish.

Again, I concur. You've made a fine art of it without even trying at all. The Titanic

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Still, nobody able to even demonstrate the ability to argue?

Try this. It is mine. A demonstration of how to reason using thousands of examples.

https://archive.org/details/AUniversalLanguage
01-12-2015, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 11:24 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-12-2015 11:14 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Still, nobody able to even demonstrate the ability to argue?

Try this. It is mine. A demonstration of how to reason using thousands of examples.

Post ONE published peer-reviewed article where you (congratulations on your impending Nobel Prize BTW Facepalm Weeping ) expose the "corruption in science and matematics. Then tell us what your credentials are. Start with your Linguistics credentials, K ?

LMAO
Generally wackos who think they need to teach people to "reason" using their special shit, don't know the first thing about reason.

Be sure the nurse knows where you are dear ... it's almost time for your noon pills.

01-12-2015, 11:23 AM
(01-12-2015 11:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:14 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Still, nobody able to even demonstrate the ability to argue?

Post ONE published peer-reviewed article where you (congratulations on your impending Nobel Prize BTW Facepalm Weeping ) expose the "corruption in science and matematics. Then tell us what your credentials are.

LMAO

Be sure the nurse knows where you are dear ... it's almost time for your noon pills.

Still flaming? Are you admitting that you cannot think for yourself?