Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Theist, Atheist, and Agnostics have always been demonstrably wrong.
(01-12-2015 11:23 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Post ONE published peer-reviewed article where you (congratulations on your impending Nobel Prize BTW Facepalm Weeping ) expose the "corruption in science and matematics. Then tell us what your credentials are.

LMAO

Be sure the nurse knows where you are dear ... it's almost time for your noon pills.

Still flaming? Are you admitting that you cannot think for yourself?

You have answered not one question posed to you.
Apparently the problem here lies with you.
Impotent "retorts" are meaningless, Mr. "Philosopher".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-12-2015, 11:27 AM
(01-12-2015 11:14 AM)Philosopher8659 Wrote:  Still, nobody able to even demonstrate the ability to argue?

Try this. It is mine. A demonstration of how to reason using thousands of examples.

https://archive.org/details/AUniversalLanguage

Ah, December, that time of year when the ignorant theists come out of hibernation with the hopes of spreading its holiday seed and converting the wretched.

Get back in your hole, troll.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
01-12-2015, 11:29 AM
So how do you define your God? As "the basis for universal language" was it?

That's woo woo bullshit. No such thing exists. Now there are centers in the brain that are associated with communication. Do you mean that is God?

Not sure what it is you are taking about exactly because it's a bunch of presumptuous word salad nonsense. Come back and speak clearly, what is your God? How do you demonstrate it? What are its properties and abilities?
01-12-2015, 11:34 AM
(01-12-2015 11:29 AM)natachan Wrote:  So how do you define your God? As "the basis for universal language" was it?

That's woo woo bullshit. No such thing exists. Now there are centers in the brain that are associated with communication. Do you mean that is God?

Not sure what it is you are taking about exactly because it's a bunch of presumptuous word salad nonsense. Come back and speak clearly, what is your God? How do you demonstrate it? What are its properties and abilities?

Au contraire. I believe this is in a universal language.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 5 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
01-12-2015, 11:35 AM
If the premise of this bullshit were actually true, then every languange (which we know does) wouldn't have "untranslatable" concepts, and special idioms.
http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-cultur...-in-the-us

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Ha!

While I might agree that there is something to be said for certain TYPES of communication to be universal, such as everyone recognizing emotions on people of different cultures without the need of words, what he is referring to is bullcrap. Complex language is not universal and is not plumbed from a common source as he implies.
01-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Oooh i wonder if Alla will engage him, can you imagine that circle jerk exchanging of worldviews predicated on epic levels of self delusion and base-less opinions? Lol

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Ugh, just ugh!

Knights who say NI!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
01-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Here is something.

There are factually two distinct types of equality used in logic, and analogic as well.

The Arithmetic, A = B. and the Geometric, also know as the Proportional and Metaphorical. As A is to B, so too is C to D.
All of language is based on the metaphorical, As things are in reality, so too are the virtualized in the mind. Logics, which include common grammar and mathematics are indexing systems for analog content. Analogics are based on standards of behavior for crafting things including logic systems.

i.e. All of language is derived from the perception of things, or one is speaking gibberish.
01-12-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 01:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-12-2015 11:40 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Oooh i wonder if Alla will engage him, can you imagine that circle jerk exchanging of worldviews predicated on epic levels of self delusion and base-less opinions? Lol

Just wait. I assume he's getting his *long* list of peer-reviewed published articles describing his singular finds in math and science ready for presentation.
I just know he is.
Yes

Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post