Theists: "Bruno Mars is evil"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Theists: "Bruno Mars is evil"
Not worth worrying about fuckawful sites like that. They also have an article along these lines...

"A new Bible app that promises to be pro-LGBTQ and promote a version of Christianity that affirms all beliefs and lifestyles is set to launch this summer. The 'Our Bible App' is led by a group who teach a heretical version of the faith and confirm what [Christian web site] Beginning and End warned of for years: the movement to abandon biblical Christianity and plunge the church into the prophesied end times apostasy...

The Our Bible app promotes itself as 'A progressive Bible app for Christians who are LGBTQ affirming, pro women and people of color'. Keeping with the current trend, the app includes gender neutral language, removes verses from scripture the founders disagree with, and includes hundreds of devotionals and podcasts that celebrate the LGBTQ lifestyle. The Bible of course is very clear that homosexuality is a sin".

No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 04:38 AM
(26-07-2017 09:58 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  ....
I mean I'm not the biggest fan of his music, and in all fairness he does have some good songs as well ...

We're going to have to disagree on that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-07-2017, 04:50 AM
(27-07-2017 04:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 09:58 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  ....
I mean I'm not the biggest fan of his music, and in all fairness he does have some good songs as well ...

We're going to have to disagree on that...
Laugh out load Fair enough

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
27-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Reltzik's Guide to Whether Christian Fundamentalists Will Object to X:

Is X "God", "Jesus", "The Holy Spirit", "The Bible", or "Prayer"? Then no.

Else, yes.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
28-07-2017, 05:42 AM
(26-07-2017 09:58 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Found this whilst doing some research on a Christian forum. It's a combo of Facepalm and Laugh out load

Check it out:

http://beginningandend.com/bruno-mars-so...blasphemy/

I mean I'm not the biggest fan of his music, and in all fairness he does have some good songs as well, but "Satanic Blasphemy"? Blink Wut? Gasp

Illuminati Satanic Blasphemy?

You sure the Vignilant Christian Mario didn't have a finger in this? No seriously, this is exactly how he makes a video. He even has an obsession with Bruno Mars.

If you want to kill yourself out of witnessing pure stupid in that video above... good. You are human.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."